Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm His Wife, Yet I'M the whore? *EDIT*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
5 moms liked this

My husband is a musician. Every Friday and Saturday night, he and his band play at different bars. I am present at every performance because I take care of the business details. Money, publicity, all that.  When we are at the bars, we don't tell anyone that we are married, we are strictly professional. I am secure enough in my marriage not to throw myself out there and tell everyone that I am the wife. 

Well, one bar we go to in particular has that group of bar sluts that just wanna sleep with whatever band comes to play. My DH is lead singer/guitarist, so he gets most of the attention. 

I hear two women talking and this is pretty much the convo:

Woman 1: I am taking that guy home tonight. The way he plays that guitar..and his voice...so sexy.

Woman 2: He's married, to the chick that is always with the band.

Woman 1: That bitch? No, she's just the band whore. They gotta get their rocks off somehow. He would never be interested in someone like her. Watch, he is coming home with me.

Woman 2: Whatever 

So I kinda snicker to myself and watch her throw herself at my husband all night long. He moves away from her every time she gets up onstage to dance on him. He ignores her when she tries to talk to him. 

So...after the show, we are ready to leave and I lean over to give him a kiss. Woman 1 and 2 are there, and the look on woman 1 gives me a look that could kill. 

I tell DH the story and he busts out laughing. 

So, i am his wife, we have 4 kids together, and I am the whore? How funny. I hate to see if he gets a record deal and gets to tour nationally. Geesh

Totally not a brag post. This is just a funny story that happens a lot when you have to awesome job that we have.  It is funny to see these girls try and act all big and get totally dissed.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsBridges19
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Cool story, bro.  Tell it again, please.

barneysaid
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:42 PM
O.o that's crazy :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Caspriel
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:42 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting MrsBridges19:

Cool story, bro.  Tell it again, please.

No,please don't.
TugBoatMama
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol. Before I met my dh I was with a musician. I know exactly the type you mean. They're simply adorable.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Oh. Okay.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Pic of this hot lead singer please.

WinterRosesmom
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM
You rock! I love the story!!
SusieQue717
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM

hahaha! Nice! 

GigantaursMommy
by MrsAwesomePants on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Cool story bro.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Lol. Did you send a memo to the other band members?  They have been missing out.  Bar sluts are silly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)