Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wellllll that was....random

Posted by   + Show Post
Just saw a pimped out, ghetto ass, lime green Cadillac driving BACKWARDS down my street past my house.

Lolololol

Idek what to say about this. Wtf lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Replies (361-369):
Thibmom
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Me too! I'm creole on my father's side and Cajun on my mother's side. I have never been told to mark other. I always mark "Caucasian". That's not saying I'm not proud of my heritage, but I most definitely identify as white in forms.

Quoting HousewifeNina:

Wait just a cotton picking second. I am cajun(my pawpaw) and creole( my mawmaw) and I most definitely mark "white" on forms.

My daddy is white as rice.

Insert smilie with big cheesy grin here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Screwing around on hubby again?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Oh yes that's exactly it

*rolls eyes*

Btw Austin drives a Porsche and jayson is in NYC.

Quoting cutebaby06:

One of two things.

1.He got your number off of the men's bathroom at your local seedy-assed bar or

2. Maybe it was Austin or Jayson looking for you, they wanted a quick BJ.

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Nope

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Oh yes that's exactly it

*rolls eyes*

Quoting cutebaby06:

One of two things.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jj4ij
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Blog? Blog? Who said anything about a blog????? I don't even know what a blog is..... ; )

Quoting Anonymous:

Where is this blog you speak of?? *shifts eyes side to side*

Quoting jj4ij:

Ohhh...  I am starting to see the dramatic glory in 504's posts...  I mean people really have her whole life figured out!  They gave her....her OWN Bash Blog!  I cannot get over it.  It takes a very special someone to gain that many..... I don't even know what to call them... fans, enemies.... whatever.  Fact is, she has really taken over this whole website, everyone at least knows of her... everyone in MC for sure : )

I dream about fame and popularity, but not that kind.  Whatever floats her boat.  I just wanted to see what she would say.  Any way, I got off track, I do see how entertaining bulling can be.  I will join the bunch of hypocrites who tell their children bullying is bad and then come on here and secretly gain enjoyment from some more 504 posts : )

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh ok.  That explains why you don't know who MP is  lol  I wish she would reappear with all her dramatic glory!

Quoting jj4ij:

Over a year.....  but I just recently started getting Nosey.  I used to just lurk.... 

Quoting Anonymous:

How long have you been on CM?  She is another 504...just as much drama, just as much hate and people following her, told every detail of her life..had people contact her in real life she was/is pretty infamous...Multipara..her real name is Natasha.  She's still around but with a different sn now and she stays anon.  No fun!  lol

Quoting jj4ij:

Who is MP?  FYI... I actually agree with you : )

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats good to know...I hope you never tuck tail and run like MP did.  You two are/were so entertaining. Id much rather read this crap than the PA and breastfeeding posts ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Ahhhahahaha!!! I LOVE obnoxious cars. Like love them. I'm a teeny tiny white girl who did grow up in the ghetto, now live in a "upscale" neighborhood with my country ass husband, and my neighbors are probably going to sh*t their pants when I get my hummer painted pink. With Boss rims, thank you. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:20 PM

LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!!!!

Quoting 504bbymami:

Nope

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Oh yes that's exactly it

*rolls eyes*

Quoting cutebaby06:

One of two things.

prncesspeach
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:20 PM
My husband and I saw one with extense on the side.

Quoting Peytonsmom6308:

Dude I saw a frigging Skittles pimped out old monte carlo with big ass rims the other day. WTF do people think when they do that to their cars?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Btw, not sure if you've mentioned it...definitely not going back through the replies lol. But have you ever traced back your cajun side to see where up north they descended from? Dh's best friend is cajun (French- Acadian, Spanish, and slightly native american), and he actually now lives up north in Maine. I never really knew what Cajun meant until he told me, and I thought it was really neat that he now lives up north pretty much where his family originally descended from =)

Peytonsmom6308
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:55 PM

See, how do you ever sell tht to any one else lol

Quoting prncesspeach:

My husband and I saw one with extense on the side.

Quoting Peytonsmom6308:

Dude I saw a frigging Skittles pimped out old monte carlo with big ass rims the other day. WTF do people think when they do that to their cars?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN