Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen Girls...if you ask for it, well what do you expect?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 455 Replies
19 moms liked this

Really girls....if you dress like a slut, get drunk, and hang out with 7 teenage hormonal boys what do you expect to happen, a tea party? Or if you flirt with a grown man (or cop like the other post) and lie about your age, how can we hold that man responsible. 

These girls need to be held accountable for their actions too. Really tired of hearing about these boys or men whos lives are forever ruined for a mistake they made at the hands of another equally irresponsible girl. 

just saying and bash away, i dont give a shit :)

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
just_hc
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:03 PM
7 moms liked this

No bashing from me.  I completely agree! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:03 PM
12 moms liked this
If a girl lies about her age, I agree she should be held responsible and she should be punished.
ProudMomma1022
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:04 PM
I kind of agree.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xSPLENDIFEROUSx
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:04 PM
107 moms liked this

katy_kay08
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:05 PM
29 moms liked this

Would you post this under your screen name or just annoymously?  If you aren't willing to stand up and own your words it leaves me with the impression you don't actually believe your own bullshit.  

MrsRinehart2010
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:06 PM
6 moms liked this

um whne I was a teen (pre 16th when I met my husband). I dressed on the more provactive side,drank and hung out with a guys an none of them did any thing to me. now I had something happen to me when I was sober, dress nice and it was some one I didnt knwo. goes to show it has nothing to do with any of the stuff you stated above it has to do with ass holes and sick people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:06 PM

i don't see the connection, and yeah, I am pretty sure of what I wrote. What a stupid statement you made

Quoting katy_kay08:

would you post this under your screen name or just annoymously.  If you aren't willing to stand up and own your words it leaves me with the impression you don't actually believe your own bullshit.  

xSPLENDIFEROUSx
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:06 PM
11 moms liked this

Now, if a girl is lying about her age, yes, she should ALSO be held accountable (not instead of).  But dressing a certain way, getting drunk, or hanging out with guys, does NOT mean it's HER fault for being taken advantage of

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:07 PM
3 moms liked this

Wow, why don't we all walk around wearing burkas like in the middle east bc they say men can't control themselves by seeing women. They also stone women to death for being raped bc they were "unfaithful" to their husbands. I'm sorry the men in your life are that way.

kels1023
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:07 PM
79 moms liked this

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)