Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

proof that milk is 1.85 where i live edited

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
For the one that said cite your sources. Eat your words. You, in fact, do not know it all.

to answer a few questions:
1. It is for a gallon or 4L depending on where you are, pics are in the replies floating around

2. I am in western NY, we don't pay for food tax or tax on medicine don't believe me look up the nys tax office and call and ask.

3. I paid with debit. I exed out all my personal info because well derp its personal the 13 cents were for two last minute bags. Google the number and call
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Replies (421-423):
momamanda
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:44 PM

How much is Organic milk?

Queen_Bree
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Are you really that dumb? What she blacked out was her debit info. If she paid with food stamps her total would say FOOD STAMP TOTAL not just TOTAL and it wouldn't show amount due it would  give an ending balance for food stamps.  she shows the  whole reciept I see no ending FS balance. You would see that IF she used food stamps. It doesnt matter that she blacked out her debit info weather it was stamps or not bottom line say it all... DUH!

Quoting Anonymous:

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Just wanted to say.. that it's all LIES OP!! lol. I'm from Western NY too, and (obviously) at Top's it is NOT 1.85! So I don't know where you are shopping around here, but you better let me know damn it!!! lololol

No seriously.. where the heck are you shopping that it is THAT cheap? Everywhere I know if it's about the same price as it is at Tops!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN