Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I envy married people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 233 Replies

I've had 4 boyfriends, 2 kids, none proposed. I'm 32 and hate my life. Married people are all rich with their fancy cars and fancy homes and look down on us single mothers trying to get by, PA or not. They will never know what it's like to be poor and alone. Ya'll have your men to hold, I have a pillow. I have my own single woman ring pretending I'm taken, like I have an imaginary husband. I haven't had sex with anyone in the past 7 years just my hand. I hate dildos not the same like a real penis on a real man's body. Only make $10 an hour live cooped up in a one bedroom apartment, I flunked college particlayr in alegbra. I owe $700 to the college I had to file bankruptcy or loose my kids. I fucking hate this!

Oh well, go back to your rich husbands 500,000 dollar home 40,0000 cars/trucks/suvs. Spit on us like most of you do! You pity us when you see us out in the street with our kids not looking like a clown with makeup, we have racoon eyes we work hard to provide the best we can, we don't get the opportunity to be SAHMs and live off husbands' money.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:37 PM
26 moms liked this

Hate to rain on your pity party, but I am not rich nor do we have a fancy car or a fancy house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I am divorced and remarried. I have 3 kids from the first marriage. One with my new husband. While I was single I lived in gov't housing. Because I have to report income, DH and I are still stuck here because we can't save. Paying almost 600 in rent for a 3 bedroom gov't apt.

Nothing to be jealous of, as married people struggle too.

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:38 PM
3 moms liked this
The only thing that can fix your life is to make better decisions...and then things will fall into place.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:40 PM
8 moms liked this
I didn't realize all married people were rich.
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:40 PM
3 moms liked this
And there's thousands of married people who envy single people BECAUSE they're not married! :)
fstysxofthebtt
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:40 PM
3 moms liked this

Well, you need to work on that. Go back to college. Get a degree. Don't worry about a boyfriend or husband. Work on yourself.

ACDC_fan
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:41 PM
7 moms liked this

I'm married, shit- where's MY money, fancy house and awesome car??!!!!!???!!

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, they aren't all rich.

But you deserve better than this, which I'm sure you well realize now.

Life is going to be harder for you than if you had dated, not gotten pregnant or moved in with him, and gotten engaged and married first.  But all things are possible - you could meet a great guy tomorrow.

Hold him (and you) to higher standards when you do.  Date, don't move in.  Get engaged, don't shack up, like so many do (not saying you did, just that it isn't the best road).  Best of luck to you.   

AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:41 PM
2 moms liked this
Married people struggle too. Plus there is a lot of compromise and hard work. The grass always seems greener somewhere else.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
poshkat
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:42 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm married and do not own a nice house or car. I understand you must be lonely, I have to say it's nice to have my husband, but the grass is not always greendr on the other side.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)