Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I envy married people

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've had 4 boyfriends, 2 kids, none proposed. I'm 32 and hate my life. Married people are all rich with their fancy cars and fancy homes and look down on us single mothers trying to get by, PA or not. They will never know what it's like to be poor and alone. Ya'll have your men to hold, I have a pillow. I have my own single woman ring pretending I'm taken, like I have an imaginary husband. I haven't had sex with anyone in the past 7 years just my hand. I hate dildos not the same like a real penis on a real man's body. Only make $10 an hour live cooped up in a one bedroom apartment, I flunked college particlayr in alegbra. I owe $700 to the college I had to file bankruptcy or loose my kids. I fucking hate this!

Oh well, go back to your rich husbands 500,000 dollar home 40,0000 cars/trucks/suvs. Spit on us like most of you do! You pity us when you see us out in the street with our kids not looking like a clown with makeup, we have racoon eyes we work hard to provide the best we can, we don't get the opportunity to be SAHMs and live off husbands' money.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:42 PM
2 moms liked this

I think she means they are richer than being a single Mom on public assistance with a low paid job. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't realize all married people were rich.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:42 PM

you are still only 32. That is not too old to meet someone new and re-marry, and if you really think every married couple has fancy cars and houses you are delirious. haha

we are a married couple, on PA, working two jobs, and working opposite hours. We get 6 hours a week with eachother as a family. The rest of the time is spent at our jobs and then raising our kids. I work days, come home, he leaves to work all night. When he comes home at night, I am already sleeping. When i leave for work in the morning, he is still sleeping.

We are constantly trying to catch up on bills too. With the economy the way it is, married or not and two incomes or not, does not really make a difference for some. We are both college graduates, neither of us are working in our careers. I make minimum wage, and he makes $15/hr, but take home he only makes $9/hr after miedical, taxes, dental, etc..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:45 PM
2 moms liked this
You are single, but you wear a ring? Nobody is going to approach you if they think you're taken.
dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:45 PM
I am married and far from rich..I have two kids with my ex.
Maybe you should choose better men.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Acid
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:45 PM

It's not a married woman's fault that you keep choosing losers to sleep with.

Not all married people are rich, nor do they have fancy homes, cars, clothes and whatever else.

Unless you have no arms and no legs there is no reason why you can't work....so you don't need P.A.

Get a job, stop sleeping with losers and stop having kids with those losers.  You're life will be so much better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Sleeping with someone isn't all that great. Last night my arm was asleep for hours because dh was laying on it and wouldn't move the hell over.
Aleta775
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:46 PM
We are not rich, but we do pretty well. We have worked very hard for what we have.

As far as your situation goes, it sounds like you could have made some better choices. I'm not trying to bash you. I'm simply saying that we got to this point because we made some very hard decisions. I went to college and finished. It was not easy but I did. There were a few times I thought about throwing in the towel, but I stuck to it. I didn't have much of a support system at the time either.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Hate to rain on your pity party, but I am not rich nor do we have a fancy car or a fancy house.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I made better choices in my life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Don't look for him he will find you when you least expect it... Well that's what I was told when I was a single mom with 1 kid and had a dead beat baby dad.. I married a man I never in a million yrs though I would ever marry but we are now happy with 2 of our own plus my 1st... You never know mr. right might be right under your nose and dont know it yet.. Oh and we are not rich
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)