Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I envy married people

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've had 4 boyfriends, 2 kids, none proposed. I'm 32 and hate my life. Married people are all rich with their fancy cars and fancy homes and look down on us single mothers trying to get by, PA or not. They will never know what it's like to be poor and alone. Ya'll have your men to hold, I have a pillow. I have my own single woman ring pretending I'm taken, like I have an imaginary husband. I haven't had sex with anyone in the past 7 years just my hand. I hate dildos not the same like a real penis on a real man's body. Only make $10 an hour live cooped up in a one bedroom apartment, I flunked college particlayr in alegbra. I owe $700 to the college I had to file bankruptcy or loose my kids. I fucking hate this!

Oh well, go back to your rich husbands 500,000 dollar home 40,0000 cars/trucks/suvs. Spit on us like most of you do! You pity us when you see us out in the street with our kids not looking like a clown with makeup, we have racoon eyes we work hard to provide the best we can, we don't get the opportunity to be SAHMs and live off husbands' money.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Replies (191-200):
illinoismommy83
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Save up $700, restart school, and marry a rich professor?

mary841108
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:22 AM

LOL not all married couples are rich, drive fancy cars and live in expensive houses...what daydream are you living in?

From WNY? Join us in the WNY moms group on CM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118769

Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

the cat came back from the dead and scratched your windshield

Quoting Bethsunshine:

You don't think married people have problems or struggle? Let me tell you about what happened around OUR house 2 weeks ago. On Monday, we had to put down our cat that we had for almost 17 years. On Thursday, I was driving our minivan, and realized there was a huge crack in the windshield, about 20 inches long, no idea where it came from. On Saturday morning, my husband got off from working the midnight shift to come out to a flat tire and bent rim on the car. Crap happens and it's just part of life. You deal with it and move on.

Could be!

TypeAndRun
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Do something about your life, if you are unhappy.
Make a list of goals, create steps to achieve them.  Feel accomplishment and pride when crossing off every step.
Reward yourself, but not over the top when you achieve a goal.
Expect to fail at times, but don't let it stop you from trying
Be a good role model for your kids

HTH

SavdNSanctified
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Married people aren't rich, they just sometimes have 2 incomes. We don't. I'm a SAHM, so we live off of my husband's income. We have a nice house and decent vehicles, but by no means are we even close to being rich!

Sorry you're feeling down. Maybe you're just looking for love in the wrong places. My advice is to steer clear of men in bars, and find you a man of God!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Ha! We're not rich. We just budget well. We live in a modest rental in a cheap town. We don't have super nice things. And I don't look down on single mothers or people struggling. About the only thing you got right in that little rant is that I have my man to hold on to. For which I thank luck or fate or good choices or whatever gods brought him into my life. Change your perspective, make better choices, and go back to school. Things will get better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Being maried does not necessarily mean you're happy...or any better off financially than you are

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Haha we aren't rich. Our car is 11 years old and the muffler is broken and the sunroof drain leaks. Our house is nice it's 4 years old but we just rent. I wish we owned
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Im sorry. But we are far from rich. Right now we hope hubby's car will get him to and from work with no more issues this year. We do not have cable, we have a antenna we get 10 channels, My hubby is the only one with a phone. We have Internet, But all my family lives down south. So i use fb and Skype to talk to them.

alegna4
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:43 AM

i wish getting married would make us rich! and i WISH i only owed $700 to college loans after dropping out! lol but i feel you.. it does seem like that sometimes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)