Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I envy married people

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've had 4 boyfriends, 2 kids, none proposed. I'm 32 and hate my life. Married people are all rich with their fancy cars and fancy homes and look down on us single mothers trying to get by, PA or not. They will never know what it's like to be poor and alone. Ya'll have your men to hold, I have a pillow. I have my own single woman ring pretending I'm taken, like I have an imaginary husband. I haven't had sex with anyone in the past 7 years just my hand. I hate dildos not the same like a real penis on a real man's body. Only make $10 an hour live cooped up in a one bedroom apartment, I flunked college particlayr in alegbra. I owe $700 to the college I had to file bankruptcy or loose my kids. I fucking hate this!

Oh well, go back to your rich husbands 500,000 dollar home 40,0000 cars/trucks/suvs. Spit on us like most of you do! You pity us when you see us out in the street with our kids not looking like a clown with makeup, we have racoon eyes we work hard to provide the best we can, we don't get the opportunity to be SAHMs and live off husbands' money.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Replies (201-210):
lifeforchrist
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I always say if I had known what marriage would be like I would have been celibate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM
It's all about choices. Why didnt you wait to get pregnant until you were married? You did it twice! Please spare me and stop your boo hoo-ing. You made these choices and you have to live with them.
findingserenity
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:58 AM
U can have my husband
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I'm rich? =O What? Well in that case I think I'll go out and buy me a fancy car. Lexus RX 330.. here I come!

kitchen.ninja
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I must be doing married wrong lol!

Btw my single mom friend is lonely sometimes but she makes bank because she is well educated. She lives in a condo though.
bigmama423
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I'm married, but it ain't all that great...you gotta keep your head up.. :/
notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:02 PM

all married people are rich? I understand you are sad but thats a very unrealistic view of marriage.

Ashley0523
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:03 PM

just because your not married doesnt mean it wont happen one day. But sitting here having a pity party isnt going to change anything just make you a bitter person at the end. And I am married and I dont live in some over the top house or own fancy cars we live the life our income allows:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Just because you date, get engaged, and married, doesn't mean it's all roses. I did all that, no shacking up, and am in the same boat she is. We divorced and he couldn't care less about his children. Shit happens.

Quoting TranquilMind:

Well, they aren't all rich.

But you deserve better than this, which I'm sure you well realize now.

Life is going to be harder for you than if you had dated, not gotten pregnant or moved in with him, and gotten engaged and married first.  But all things are possible - you could meet a great guy tomorrow.

Hold him (and you) to higher standards when you do.  Date, don't move in.  Get engaged, don't shack up, like so many do (not saying you did, just that it isn't the best road).  Best of luck to you.   

marinenonstop
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM
I find it incredibly sad that you think having a man would fix all of these issues you're having. I'm not rich or have a house.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)