Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I envy married people

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've had 4 boyfriends, 2 kids, none proposed. I'm 32 and hate my life. Married people are all rich with their fancy cars and fancy homes and look down on us single mothers trying to get by, PA or not. They will never know what it's like to be poor and alone. Ya'll have your men to hold, I have a pillow. I have my own single woman ring pretending I'm taken, like I have an imaginary husband. I haven't had sex with anyone in the past 7 years just my hand. I hate dildos not the same like a real penis on a real man's body. Only make $10 an hour live cooped up in a one bedroom apartment, I flunked college particlayr in alegbra. I owe $700 to the college I had to file bankruptcy or loose my kids. I fucking hate this!

Oh well, go back to your rich husbands 500,000 dollar home 40,0000 cars/trucks/suvs. Spit on us like most of you do! You pity us when you see us out in the street with our kids not looking like a clown with makeup, we have racoon eyes we work hard to provide the best we can, we don't get the opportunity to be SAHMs and live off husbands' money.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Replies (221-230):
Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Also you have to take your husbands wants and desires into consideration instead of just doing what you want. That also blows.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Lose the ring make room for a potential real ring. Gain customer service skill. Phone customer services make 15-20 per hr. don't stop looking for better job. You will be fine
azmommy21
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Stop with the fake ring and maybe you find someone or go on an online dating site like pof it's free
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM
And I envy single, childless people.

But, what's done is done and all you can do is move forward.
kylenkodysmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:50 PM
I am married. We have a '97 Honda civic and an 2003 ford truck. We live in a trailer. It's a nice one, but not a brick and mortar home. Not rich, don't have fancy cars/house
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blessedlife79
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I'm married and am not rich. Our cars are 12 and 15 years old. We do own a house but its not fancy by any means. We paid $80,000 for it 3 years ago. Its currently worth $56,000. I sit in the house a lot to save money. I have single friends with brand new cars, nicer clothes, and who get to do alot more stuff. I have learned the grass isnt always greener on the other side, its greener where you water it :)

2ndtimemom605
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:13 PM
I live a good life, not gonna lie, but sometimes I think I'd gladly exchange marriage for being single, dealing with a grown man's bullshit on a regular basis is no joke,taking care of an adult in much the same way I take care of my children,and having to live up to his expectations of what a "wife should do or be like" and knowing that shit really isn't me?uuurgh. At least you can be YOU all the time!small pleasures girl, small pleasures.

I'd get a dildo if I was single though, I don't play around like that;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HaleyCovington
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Exactly... Everybody changes. But you made the same mistake twice and now you're here crying about it. You should have known better after the first one ditched you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HaleyCovington:

And I'm stating my opinion. Don't have kids by men who don't want to commit and you won't have this problem...

Quoting Anonymous:

Bitch she's venting

Quoting HaleyCovington:

Ew. TMI.  Get over it... I hate women who complain about being single and then to top that off you're complaining about having two kids without a husband... Uhm. I'm pretty sure the only person to blame for that is you.

Yeah like men don't change.

BellaByrdie
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I don't know but if you figure it out will you let me know. 

Quoting LadyF86:

I am married and not rich! What the crap am i doing wrong?

breydans_mommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:18 PM
You said it nicer than I intended. I can certianly sympothize with you but not all married couples live the high life.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Hate to rain on your pity party, but I am not rich nor do we have a fancy car or a fancy house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)