Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I envy married people

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've had 4 boyfriends, 2 kids, none proposed. I'm 32 and hate my life. Married people are all rich with their fancy cars and fancy homes and look down on us single mothers trying to get by, PA or not. They will never know what it's like to be poor and alone. Ya'll have your men to hold, I have a pillow. I have my own single woman ring pretending I'm taken, like I have an imaginary husband. I haven't had sex with anyone in the past 7 years just my hand. I hate dildos not the same like a real penis on a real man's body. Only make $10 an hour live cooped up in a one bedroom apartment, I flunked college particlayr in alegbra. I owe $700 to the college I had to file bankruptcy or loose my kids. I fucking hate this!

Oh well, go back to your rich husbands 500,000 dollar home 40,0000 cars/trucks/suvs. Spit on us like most of you do! You pity us when you see us out in the street with our kids not looking like a clown with makeup, we have racoon eyes we work hard to provide the best we can, we don't get the opportunity to be SAHMs and live off husbands' money.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Replies (31-40):
krazykiddles
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't pretend to have a ring!!! Cheer up and put yourself out there!  Start improving your outlook and your attitude in your life!

godsgirl26
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I'm not rich but i do live very,very well. Hope you can find that special someone soon :)

mamavalor
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Sorry to hear your choices in life didn't take you to where you want to be.  Make something of yourself.  You are still young.  it's not too late.  It's never too late.  I remember graduting from college with a fellow classmate who was 59 years old.  Also, you don't need to go to college in order to succeed.  Just look inside yourself and you will find the answers.  Be a role model for your children if not for anything else.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:10 PM
I am married and have a nice house and car and an amazing husband. But right now I hold a pillow just like you. I haven't had sex in 4 months and I'm lonely just like you.

I agree with the ones who said take care of yourself. Pick yourself up and get yourself together.
Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Sorry it is not always greener on the side.

nataliesmom2012
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Shit. I had more issues when I was married than I do now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Hate to tell you, but dh and I are no where near rich. Yes we have a house and cars but neither are fancy.
handy0318
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I was single for a long, long, time.  I sure do know "poor" and I sure as heck know "lonely".

During the time I was single, I never acted like I was married.  Not only does this mean that I didn't wear wedding rings... I also didn't have sex with men who weren't interested in marrying me and I didn't make babies with anyone either. I hated the hand jobs as well (never did do dildos), but it was less risky, physically and emotionally, than putting out for guys that had no interest in marrying me or respecting me. I worked my way through college, I worked in my career and then I changed careers.

When I was 37, I finally met someone and first we married, then we had kids.  

We're not rich and we struggle, even though both of us are college grads, but we do love each other and are building a loving and successful life with each other.

Life is choices and determining what you want and going for that.

You're only 32, so you can still change things around for yourself.  If you want to be married... buck  yourself up, gain some self respect and become the kind of woman that a man would want to marry...someone who is capable and motivated. You can do it, sweetie... but not if you remained wallowing in self pity.

So... this here post can be your pity party... wallow around in it and be pitiful... Then get up, take stock of what you do have in life and think about where you want to be in 10 years.  Do you still want to be whining on chat room forums?  Or would you rather be married to someone or even just a more successful person who is getting what she wants out of life.  Think about what you want and what you can do to get yourself there...

...then go do it.

hotmama83227
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

All the married women i know had to WORK THEUR ASSES OFF for their marriages, husbands too! too keep it healthy, keep it together, it takes a lot of work, hard damn work. sure Its amazing to have him by my side. but he's also there for me to answer too. i can't go where i want when i want. i have to be certain places at certain times to do my part. i mean its not better! its DIFFERENT.

that being said, i am reall sorry for your situation, i'm sorry you are so lonley. i hope it gets better for you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Marriage is not all it's cracked up to be and sometimes once you're in it, you wish you never did it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)