Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm going to lie about my toddler s age

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So that I can drop him off at those indoor playgrounds where they can stay after 2 year old.im sure he will adjust just fine and one hour won't hurt

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Replies (11-20):
shylynn22
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:11 PM
So what else do you lie about?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Every time I went to visit, they keep it clean and safe,we have been there and we have paid for mommy and me time and it is more expensive if they watch it. It is in a safe and decent area of Beverly Hills

Quoting Anonymous:

Your going to leave your toddler at a drop in center with strangers? That's insane! I never knew they even had places like that!! What if something happened? He wouldn't be able to communicate with you to tell you......if you need time away then bring him to a reputable day care for a day a week.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Everything...whatever I say you won't buy it so why being honest? Lol

Quoting shylynn22:

So what else do you lie about?

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Ok..

I've never heard of these places so I haven't a clue on whether this is a big deal or not.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommynMonster
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:17 PM

I've done that at Ikea, he was only a few weeks shy of the age requirement.

Gilesmt
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I am going to lie and it won't hurt anyone. Please print that statement off and hang it on the refrigerator. Then read it when your child is 5 and stole candy from the store and lies to you about it. Or when he is 8 and lies to the teacher and says his dog ate his home work, and you don't have a dog. And when he is 11 and tells you no he does not smoke. Or at 15 and tells you no he did not take your car out and go joy riding.  Or when he is 17 and his girl friend gets pregnant and forces everyone to get a paternity test because he knows he is not the father. Your right lying is a very effective way to teach your child right from wrong and I think you should lie, as long as you can pay the consequences of your actions, don't make society pay for your out of control child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Honestly, we all lie. Not much that patents can do to prevent it. My parents never did and they provided a great example and I do lie and I have done everything you list. Unfortunatelyeople turn one way or the other not just based on what parents show by example

Quoting Gilesmt:

I am going to lie and it won't hurt anyone. Please print that statement off and hang it on the refrigerator. Then read it when your child is 5 and stole candy from the store and lies to you about it. Or when he is 8 and lies to the teacher and says his dog ate his home work, and you don't have a dog. And when he is 11 and tells you no he does not smoke. Or at 15 and tells you no he did not take your car out and go joy riding.  Or when he is 17 and his girl friend gets pregnant and forces everyone to get a paternity test because he knows he is not the father. Your right lying is a very effective way to teach your child right from wrong and I think you should lie, as long as you can pay the consequences of your actions, don't make society pay for your out of control child.

MommynMonster
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quote:

I'm going to lie about my toddler s age

So that I can drop him off at those indoor playgrounds

Quoting Gilesmt:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6mhCkstapXFOIcuXnYvfCrvrv39izY096tCA20efP5KkFT-VJ

nazgor
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM
cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krazykiddles
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Anxious to get away from your kid?  What if something happens to him while your gone? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)