Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Please help me feel better!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I want another child but dh doesnt. He wont even have sex with me! Please make me feel better about my child being an onlie. I am so sad because I dont want DS to be lonely growing up.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Anyone?
Aleta775
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM
My dd is an only child. She is not lonely. We play with her a lot and she has a lot of friends. She is a very happy girl, and she is not spoiled or selfish. She is actually very generous and is like a little mother hen to children younger than her. She is almost 4. We find it easy to provide for one child, and we don't have to hear all of the bickering and fighting that siblings sometimes do.

Only children can grow up to be very good, and well rounded people. It is all in how you raise them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Onlies are not lonely children. 

2012Rabbit12
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM

your dh sucks, im sorrysimple frown

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM
I think about when he is older and wont have a sibling when we are gone and his kids wont have aunts and uncles from his side
notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Talk with him and make a pro and con list. If he is unwilling to discuss it then it would be a deal breaker for me. Compromise is part of marriage and even if you talk through it and decide against adding onto your family talking is very important.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)