Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't care how f***ing scared a teenage girl is

You do not have a baby and then drown it in the toilet.
wtf is wrong with people?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Replies (101-108):
Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

oh trust me. i agree. not when it is so easy to just walk up to a gas station, hospital, police station, etc and give it to someone. hell, if you are  THAT worried about someone seeing you, at least do what they did in the old days and put it on someone's porch, ring the doorbell, and run. let THOSE people call the police to pick the baby up. i mean. seriously people. personally, i think if someone is caught doing some crazy shit like that, they should be sterilized to never be able to have another. we dont need people that dumb raising or birthing anymore kids. 

marihla
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:54 PM

No one in their right mind would do that. I don't know what her mental state is.

LilliesValley
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Well it doesn't say original poster after your reply so I'm guessing you're from the other original post. It's sad but now these things are in place because of situations like your sisters. I still feel like she could have taken the baby somewhere. But to each their own. She made the choice she did and lived with the consequences. You made yours and live with yours. That's life. It's too bad she couldn't have learned from your situation. It's all around sad, but girls NOW do have this choice, have since 1999 in Texas. So to me a girl that chooses to not have an abortion and carries the baby, gives birth and then kills it is wrong? How is that not the same as killing a fetus to a pro life person. You're still taking a life. As a pro choice person I think everyone has their CHOICE to make. If a girl has an abortion fine their choice. If a girl gives a baby up for adoption after giving birth or takes it to a safe haven location, fine her choice. And if a girl gives birth and then kills her baby by drowning it in a toilet that's also her choice. But that's a choice that is illegal. All of the above choices have consequences, each with their own difficulty. I still think your sisters choice was. wrong. But that's my opinion and I'm allowed to have it. You are entitled to yours to, just as everyone is. Life is about consequences for actions.

I think to in your post you should have discussed in the post the time frame. I'm not trying to be a bitch here but for all we know this happened last week and safe havens were an option. You may have discussed the time period else where but I didn't see it in your original post so I'm just thinking we are talking about current. Not twenty some years ago.

Quoting
Anonymous:

This post is about my sister. She did this in 1990. There was NO SUCH THING in 1990.

Quoting LilliesValley:

I agree. So many states have safe haven laws. I'm in Indiana and we had someone leave a baby exposed in a creek. Hawks and wild turkeys were eating off of it so it had been there a few days. Wtf. Take it to a hospital, police station or fire station. No questions asked. I don't get it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:00 PM

At least in the end she did the right thing and killed herself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Thatsheart breaking to hear, was this on the news?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Yeah you are just the FU*&ing B!tch who will call a dead girl names.  You are MUCH WORSE.

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

Also I did not make this my story. I posted al ink to your post a few pages back.
Im not the sick fuck.

vwd_johnson
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:27 PM
So disgusting and sad. Just drop the baby off somewhere :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I'm not sure, but someone on here ealier asked if it would really be a bad thing if a teenage girl's preemie daughter didn't make it out of NICU because there's no way a teenage girl could support a baby. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)