Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't care how f***ing scared a teenage girl is

You do not have a baby and then drown it in the toilet.
wtf is wrong with people?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Replies (41-50):
CeciliaMarie-
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Hey, I spent my fair share of time on anti depressants, and no we don't know, but that was probably a major factor, you can't really forget doing that.

Quoting mommy74146:

She obviously had mental issues before she drowned her child or else she probably wouldn't have done it. We don't know why she killed herself.

Quoting CeciliaMarie-:

Well I'm sorry for their loss, it sucks she killed herself but I mean, after drowning my own baby, I'd wanna kill myself too.

Quoting mommy74146:

It's not my loss. It wasn't my post. I just read it and commented on it.

Quoting CeciliaMarie-:

I'm sorry for your loss, truely, but how am I supposed to know she's dead? I would put that in the post that you started with cuz I'm not the only one who quoted you.

Quoting mommy74146:

I didn't say I condoned it. But I'm not going to sit her and insult a dead woman.

Quoting CeciliaMarie-:

I don't care if she was ill, it's fucking twisted. I don't know her or the situation but it's still DROWNING A BABY. How can you condone that?

Quoting mommy74146:

She was ill. You didn't know her situation or her.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Anyone who is capable of killing is by definition, mentally ill. It's sad and unfortunate for her deceased baby and for her as well. I refuse to judge her as I have no idea what made her feel like murder was her only option.
midnightstar21
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Never heard of that news but then again i don't watch the news because this place is sick enough and i don't want to hear about it everyday. 

nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I didnt say for a fact thats why. Judging is a part of life. It's how decide our morals and who we are and are not friends with. Sorry that's like saying "oh that poor pedophile. Don't judge him. He's sick". IDC. I am a mother who loves my children and no matter why she did it, it was was wrong!! I do judge people for murdering innocent children. Give me a break.

Quoting mommy74146:

But you don't know that's why she outed herself. Not even her own sister does. Who are we to judge this dead woman????!!!!!

Quoting nocalmegan:

She prob committed suicide because she KNEW what she did is sickening. If I drowned my poor helpless newborn so my mommy wouldn't find out I prob wanna kill myself too.

Quoting mommy74146:

I understand. But we can't judge her. She was obviously ill and had issues or she wouldn't have committed suicide.

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

I dont buy it

All I know is- I have known a few mentally ill/challenged people that knew murder was wrong.

Quoting mommy74146:

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:48 PM
It probably did. But no one knows for sure.

Quoting CeciliaMarie-:

Hey, I spent my fair share of time on anti depressants, and no we don't know, but that was probably a major factor, you can't really forget doing that.

Quoting mommy74146:

She obviously had mental issues before she drowned her child or else she probably wouldn't have done it. We don't know why she killed herself.

Quoting CeciliaMarie-:

Well I'm sorry for their loss, it sucks she killed herself but I mean, after drowning my own baby, I'd wanna kill myself too.

Quoting mommy74146:

Quoting CeciliaMarie-:

I'm sorry for your loss, truely, but how am I supposed to know she's dead? I would put that in the post that you started with cuz I'm not the only one who quoted you.

Quoting mommy74146:

I didn't say I condoned it. But I'm not going to sit her and insult a dead woman.

Quoting CeciliaMarie-:

I don't care if she was ill, it's fucking twisted. I don't know her or the situation but it's still DROWNING A BABY. How can you condone that?

Quoting mommy74146:

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:49 PM
I understand. But I refuse to judge someone that has passed.

Quoting nocalmegan:

I didnt say for a fact thats why. Judging is a part of life. It's how decide our morals and who we are and are not friends with. Sorry that's like saying "oh that poor pedophile. Don't judge him. He's sick". IDC. I am a mother who loves my children and no matter why she did it, it was was wrong!! I do judge people for murdering innocent children. Give me a break.

Quoting mommy74146:

But you don't know that's why she outed herself. Not even her own sister does. Who are we to judge this dead woman????!!!!!

Quoting nocalmegan:

She prob committed suicide because she KNEW what she did is sickening. If I drowned my poor helpless newborn so my mommy wouldn't find out I prob wanna kill myself too.

Quoting mommy74146:

I understand. But we can't judge her. She was obviously ill and had issues or she wouldn't have committed suicide.

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

I dont buy it

All I know is- I have known a few mentally ill/challenged people that knew murder was wrong.

Quoting mommy74146:

CeciliaMarie-
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:50 PM
An they'll never know:/ it must be hard for the family. That's a lot to swallow. They definitely get my prayers. I'm still disgusted by her actions though.

Quoting mommy74146:

It probably did. But no one knows for sure.

Quoting CeciliaMarie-:

Quoting mommy74146:

Quoting CeciliaMarie-:

Quoting mommy74146:

Quoting CeciliaMarie-:

Quoting mommy74146:

Quoting CeciliaMarie-:

Quoting mommy74146:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:50 PM
In that instance she watched her sister go through the same shit and knew she had better choices than to drown a baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Is there a link? I havent heard of this. How old was the baby and mother?
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:53 PM
So just because she is dead you can't judge her but if she were still alive you would? Her being alive or dead doesn't make what she did any better or worse. Weather alive or dead she still drowned her baby in the toilet so nobody would find out when she could have dropped the baby off and it would have had the same effect.

Quoting mommy74146:

I understand. But I refuse to judge someone that has passed.

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting mommy74146:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting mommy74146:

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

I dont buy it

Quoting mommy74146:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured