Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WWYD?

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:32 PM
  • 3 Replies
My ds fell asleep in the car at like 5 pm. Woke him up and hour later to eat. He wanted nothing to eat and fell back to sleep on the couch. I just laid him down in bed. But is he out for the night? Should I wake him up to eat and then bath an bed like a little later then normal? He snoring like a mad man right now. I hate to wake him. But don't want a little visitor At like midnight.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Nolanzo
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Oh man.... my first instinct would be to let him sleep but yeah, he'll probably pop up at ten pm wiiiiiide awake.

Good luck :/
JNLmomme09
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Thanks mama. The second after I posted this he woke up. He's sick all congested. Crying and snotty lol just gave him a bath and feeding him. At least he's eating hopefully bath will help him sleep. Ty again

Quoting Nolanzo:

Oh man.... my first instinct would be to let him sleep but yeah, he'll probably pop up at ten pm wiiiiiide awake.

Nolanzo
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Welll... at least he didn't wait till 2 am! Poor baby :(

Quoting JNLmomme09:

Thanks mama. The second after I posted this he woke up. He's sick all congested. Crying and snotty lol just gave him a bath and feeding him. At least he's eating hopefully bath will help him sleep. Ty again

Quoting Nolanzo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN