Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The greatest thing about having a daughter is....

Posted by   + Show Post

This! Hands down!! Lol I haven't had a pedi in months and my toes have been looking pretty pitiful! So my awesome 6 year old volunteered to paint my toes! She's actually been begging for me to let her for about 2 weeks now and we have just been too busy lol. Finished product will be in replies :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Replies (41-50):
AnonyMOUSE715
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:23 PM
LOL dog trainer!!! What a cute, fun job. I would totally love that job. Except the whole discipline the poor wittle doggies though, puppy dog face would get me. Haha!

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Quoting AnonyMOUSE715:

How sweet. Maybe she'll be a model!

Quoting rebeccab1966:

My daughter is 10 and loves nothing more than giving me pedicures or braiding my hair (and she's really good!).  We all went to dinner last night and I was looking at her--her straight red hair was in a tight bun, she has the most exquisite bone structure, almond-shaped blue eyes, her skin is like porcelain.  She just sort of took my breath away--she's growing into such a gorgeous young lady, and she's as sweet as sugar.  I almost cried!

Thank you!  She's so funny, she changes her mind daily about what she wants to be--artist, dancer, fashion designer, and possibly a dog trainer (which I thought was hilarious).

Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My gay DSS does this for me. I love it.

Cdaly12491
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol! My 2yo is already good at painting her own nails!! 

milmomma2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Thank you! It's my second favorite tattoo :) lol that's awesome.

Quoting tabid74:

It is beautiful! Love the tattoo as well. My son likes to paint my toes :)

milmomma2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Awe I'm sorry :(

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I wouldn't know. In fact, I'll never know in this lifetime.

Pink.Sunshine
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:33 PM

thanks :) I do have adorable boys. It would've been nice to have gotten my dream but, some things weren't meant to be.

Quoting milmomma2006:

Awe I'm sorry :(

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I wouldn't know. In fact, I'll never know in this lifetime.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Wow it's pretty sloppy I'd put her in a time out for that

Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

lol so cute!

milmomma2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Awesome! Dd loves to brush my hair but she hasn't quite mastered the braid yet. I can't wait for that :) She sounds gorgeous!! Don't you just love those moments?!!? I think the same thing if my dd every now and then too :)

Quoting rebeccab1966:

My daughter is 10 and loves nothing more than giving me pedicures or braiding my hair (and she's really good!).  We all went to dinner last night and I was looking at her--her straight red hair was in a tight bun, she has the most exquisite bone structure, almond-shaped blue eyes, her skin is like porcelain.  She just sort of took my breath away--she's growing into such a gorgeous young lady, and she's as sweet as sugar.  I almost cried!

Jcothrine
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

lol!  i always wanted a little girl.... had three boys..wouldn't trade them for anything..but i sure wouldn't mind having another (not going to happen i have had a hysterectomy... and DH wouldn't adopt he is looking forward to an empty nest in a year or less!)

JC

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)