Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The greatest thing about having a daughter is....

Posted by   + Show Post

This! Hands down!! Lol I haven't had a pedi in months and my toes have been looking pretty pitiful! So my awesome 6 year old volunteered to paint my toes! She's actually been begging for me to let her for about 2 weeks now and we have just been too busy lol. Finished product will be in replies :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Replies (41-50):
AnonyMOUSE715
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:23 PM
LOL dog trainer!!! What a cute, fun job. I would totally love that job. Except the whole discipline the poor wittle doggies though, puppy dog face would get me. Haha!

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Quoting AnonyMOUSE715:

How sweet. Maybe she'll be a model!

Quoting rebeccab1966:

My daughter is 10 and loves nothing more than giving me pedicures or braiding my hair (and she's really good!).  We all went to dinner last night and I was looking at her--her straight red hair was in a tight bun, she has the most exquisite bone structure, almond-shaped blue eyes, her skin is like porcelain.  She just sort of took my breath away--she's growing into such a gorgeous young lady, and she's as sweet as sugar.  I almost cried!

Thank you!  She's so funny, she changes her mind daily about what she wants to be--artist, dancer, fashion designer, and possibly a dog trainer (which I thought was hilarious).

Mrs.Torres2566
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My gay DSS does this for me. I love it.

Cdaly12491
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol! My 2yo is already good at painting her own nails!! 

milmomma2006
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Thank you! It's my second favorite tattoo :) lol that's awesome.

Quoting tabid74:

It is beautiful! Love the tattoo as well. My son likes to paint my toes :)

milmomma2006
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Awe I'm sorry :(

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I wouldn't know. In fact, I'll never know in this lifetime.

Pink.Sunshine
You will not be a member of any of my groups and think you can talk to me anyway you want, whether that's online or via PM. I'm the boss and you will be booted and banned.
Yesterday at 12:34 PM
by Goody Goody Gumdrops on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:33 PM

thanks :) I do have adorable boys. It would've been nice to have gotten my dream but, some things weren't meant to be.

Quoting milmomma2006:

Awe I'm sorry :(

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I wouldn't know. In fact, I'll never know in this lifetime.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Wow it's pretty sloppy I'd put her in a time out for that

Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

lol so cute!

milmomma2006
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Awesome! Dd loves to brush my hair but she hasn't quite mastered the braid yet. I can't wait for that :) She sounds gorgeous!! Don't you just love those moments?!!? I think the same thing if my dd every now and then too :)

Quoting rebeccab1966:

My daughter is 10 and loves nothing more than giving me pedicures or braiding my hair (and she's really good!).  We all went to dinner last night and I was looking at her--her straight red hair was in a tight bun, she has the most exquisite bone structure, almond-shaped blue eyes, her skin is like porcelain.  She just sort of took my breath away--she's growing into such a gorgeous young lady, and she's as sweet as sugar.  I almost cried!

Jcothrine
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

lol!  i always wanted a little girl.... had three boys..wouldn't trade them for anything..but i sure wouldn't mind having another (not going to happen i have had a hysterectomy... and DH wouldn't adopt he is looking forward to an empty nest in a year or less!)

JC

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN