Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The greatest thing about having a daughter is....

Posted by   + Show Post

This! Hands down!! Lol I haven't had a pedi in months and my toes have been looking pretty pitiful! So my awesome 6 year old volunteered to paint my toes! She's actually been begging for me to let her for about 2 weeks now and we have just been too busy lol. Finished product will be in replies :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Replies (51-60):
milmomma2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Thanks! Lol I bet she would for a cookie :)

Quoting BEXi:

GORGEOUS!!! Does she book appointments? :P

Quoting milmomma2006:

Tada!!! Needless to say she likes variety! Lol

milmomma2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:41 PM
I bet they are super awesome too! And I bet that if you asked really nicely they would love to paint mom's toes :)

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

thanks :) I do have adorable boys. It would've been nice to have gotten my dream but, some things weren't meant to be.

Quoting milmomma2006:

Awe I'm sorry :(

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I wouldn't know. In fact, I'll never know in this lifetime.

milmomma2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Time out?!? Pssh she is grounded for a month and only gets dog food to eat! How dare her not be perfect at 6 years old!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow it's pretty sloppy I'd put her in a time out for that

Pink.Sunshine
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks, haha maybe

Quoting milmomma2006:

I bet they are super awesome too! And I bet that if you asked really nicely they would love to paint mom's toes :)

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

thanks :) I do have adorable boys. It would've been nice to have gotten my dream but, some things weren't meant to be.

Quoting milmomma2006:

Awe I'm sorry :(

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I wouldn't know. In fact, I'll never know in this lifetime.

rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Quoting milmomma2006:

Awesome! Dd loves to brush my hair but she hasn't quite mastered the braid yet. I can't wait for that :) She sounds gorgeous!! Don't you just love those moments?!!? I think the same thing if my dd every now and then too :)

Quoting rebeccab1966:

My daughter is 10 and loves nothing more than giving me pedicures or braiding my hair (and she's really good!).  We all went to dinner last night and I was looking at her--her straight red hair was in a tight bun, she has the most exquisite bone structure, almond-shaped blue eyes, her skin is like porcelain.  She just sort of took my breath away--she's growing into such a gorgeous young lady, and she's as sweet as sugar.  I almost cried!

Yes, sometimes I wish I could just freeze my kids at those moments, because it all seems to be going so fast.  My son is graduating from  middle school in June and every time I think about high school I cry!

sheellyyo
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Aawww that is cute.  And great job she did.  My dd is my mini me.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Adorable my dd is 6 also she loves to paint my and dh toe nails with rainbow colors too.
MayFlowerMomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:03 AM

I can't wait til my DD is old enough for this!

milmomma2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Right?! If only that were possible! Oh man, I don't even want to think about high school!! I was such a mess for just kindergarten, I don't know how I will be able to handle high school! Lol.. Good luck!!

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Quoting milmomma2006:

Awesome! Dd loves to brush my hair but she hasn't quite mastered the braid yet. I can't wait for that :) She sounds gorgeous!! Don't you just love those moments?!!? I think the same thing if my dd every now and then too :)

Quoting rebeccab1966:

My daughter is 10 and loves nothing more than giving me pedicures or braiding my hair (and she's really good!).  We all went to dinner last night and I was looking at her--her straight red hair was in a tight bun, she has the most exquisite bone structure, almond-shaped blue eyes, her skin is like porcelain.  She just sort of took my breath away--she's growing into such a gorgeous young lady, and she's as sweet as sugar.  I almost cried!

Yes, sometimes I wish I could just freeze my kids at those moments, because it all seems to be going so fast.  My son is graduating from  middle school in June and every time I think about high school I cry!

milmomma2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Oh it's so much fun!! Just be prepared for lots of messes and keep the floor cleaner handy for when they do happen! Lol we had a spill not too long ago and now our grout is stained a teal color. I've tried everything and nothing will get it up! Oh well though, it was worth spending that time with her :) 

Quoting MayFlowerMomma:

I can't wait til my DD is old enough for this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)