Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How did he use EVERY dish in the house?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

My husband works second shift, he gets home at 1:00 in the morning, I have tried to leave him a meal but he wont eat it unless its cooked when he gets home. I am more than willing to cook for him, but he usually says, oh Ill just grab a little something, he eats dinner at work anyway. Last night was no different, in fact he said he wasnt hungry. I got up this morning to every dish we own in the sink, the kitchen covered a flour water paste, cornstarch all over the floor, and dry flour burnt on the nu wave oven, and stuck in my electric skillet! I have no idea what the hell he cooked, I cant find anything. It took me nearly 3 hours to get that kitchen clean. I had to get on my hands and knees to scrape the wet solidified cornstarch off of the floor, the flour and paste mixture had dried on everything including the walls and I STILL have dishes soaking I cant get the dried flour out of, its like cement!  This isnt the first time he has made a mess like this either, he is king supreme of it, he can destroy a house in 2.2 seconds, but this takes the cake, I am so pissed, I want to hide all the dishes and plates tonight so he cant do it again, maybe I will, what would you do, bitch slap him?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:05 PM

hell yeah, lol

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:07 PM
He'd be in HUGE trouble!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Your first mistake was cleaning his mess. . Leave it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I would be pissed. However my dh knows better than to leave my kitchen like that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM

It never ever would have gotten clean and he literally used every single plate and pan in the kitchen, I had nothing to cook with, I have made huge dinners for several people on the holidays and never used that many dishes!

Quoting Buggy979:

sadiebug1228
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Wow I'd be royally pissed off!!! I would put child locks on the cabinets haha my df can't get into em :) and then yes I would bitch slap him :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waffa
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:14 PM

kick his ass up and down the street and embarass him in front of the neighbors!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Oh my gosh, I never thought of child locks, I am totally thinking of trying that idea! Im at my wits end! My 8 year old stood with his mouth open and said, "Oh daddy, you made a mess, your gonna be in trouble!" LOL!

Quoting sadiebug1228:

Wow I'd be royally pissed off!!! I would put child locks on the cabinets haha my df can't get into em :) and then yes I would bitch slap him :)

Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:19 PM
See I would have gone to the store or already had paper plates and Plastic utensils. I would not be washing his mess. That includes cloths, towels our dishes. . I would have it all separate. .. good luck

Quoting Anonymous:

It never ever would have gotten clean and he literally used every single plate and pan in the kitchen, I had nothing to cook with, I have made huge dinners for several people on the holidays and never used that many dishes!

Quoting Buggy979:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FoodIsLife
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:19 PM

is your husband 5 years old? tf is going on?

Hydrate the paste. Lay towels of warm water over the tough areas.You can also sprinkle on some powdered laundry soap and wash.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)