Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Penis Farts?!!! (a bit vulgar)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When I sucked my husbands dick earlier, I felt some air hitting my tongue...I just ignored it, when I was finishing him, I took him out of my mouth and gave him a handjob then omg his dick was farting...WTF?!!! Like each thust it made a high pitched squeeking noise like a QUACKING DUCK but really fast, then when he came i swear it sounded like someone blew up a baloon and without tying it let it go. It was so bad and gross my hair was blowing back and the room began stinking and none of this is true but thought penis farts was a funny thoughts.

Now how many of us Queef?

(posted this before in a diff group, felt like doin it again)

*i wear yo grandads clothes"

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:37 PM
You shouldn't, if you're having sex with a mature man who knows it's normal. Some men love it and will angle just right to make her queef.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol...i get so embarrassed if it happens during sex

Quoting Anonymous:

There are gonna be some who will say "I never queef" bc they think it'll make them seem nice and tight. Reality is, a penis thrusting in and out will introduce air and it has to be expelled. Whether it's "loud" & noticeable or just silently slips out..we ALL queef.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:38 PM
I've queefed.

I farted once too after anal while my husband was fingering me
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:38 PM

wow really? learn something new every day

Quoting Anonymous:

You shouldn't, if you're having sex with a mature man who knows it's normal. Some men love it and will angle just right to make her queef.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol...i get so embarrassed if it happens during sex

Quoting Anonymous:

There are gonna be some who will say "I never queef" bc they think it'll make them seem nice and tight. Reality is, a penis thrusting in and out will introduce air and it has to be expelled. Whether it's "loud" & noticeable or just silently slips out..we ALL queef.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Depends on how rough the sex is lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:39 PM

we call that crop dusting

Quoting Anonymous:

I've queefed.

I farted once too after anal while my husband was fingering me

Ollie123
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't beleive I opened a post with a title "penis farts" how fucking sick am I?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this

well think, someone is a bit sicker out there to think of and make up this story :D

yours truely haha

Quoting Ollie123:

I can't beleive I opened a post with a title "penis farts" how fucking sick am I?

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:40 PM
If he pulls all the way out during intercourse a few times it will cause my vagina to queef.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:41 PM

My grandma and my aunts and my mom and my girl cousins and I used to go on a girls' shopping trip every year. One year it was snowy and everyone was afraid so we had my dad drive. My aunts started talking about queefs and my dad was like "QUEEF? WHAT'S A QUEEF?" and all of us pretty much died laughing. That's my queef story.

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Oh my gosh, I cant stop laughing! The vision I in my head is so wrong thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured