Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

just give up lard a••!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 82 Replies
Is there ever a weight where a person shoukdnt even try to lose weight at that point? They should just give up and never care? Or can you always turn your life around no matter when? Is there ever a point where there's just no hope for you anymore cuz you're too fat?

I'm 258lbs and 5'1. I need to lose weight. I want to lose weight. I'm only 26. I've started to eat better and exercise. Like yesterday I rode a stationary bike for 45 minutes and today I walked 2.5 miles. I just wonder if its worth it? Or am I too far gone?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Stop eating white food. *sigh* To clarify, by white I mean colour. Not race.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:54 AM
Lol, I know what you meant. I am. It's hard to do!

Quoting Anonymous:

Stop eating white food. *sigh* To clarify, by white I mean colour. Not race.

copperked
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:55 AM
You deserve to be happy and feel as satisfied with your health and appearance as anyone else, moreso if you're willing to work for it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:55 AM
3 moms liked this
It's not too late. You're still young. Eat better is the first step. I went to the gym daily and gained muscle. I started eating right and exercising and lost about 50lbs in 4 months or less.
minnesotamommie
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Lol at lard ass. But no one is ever too far gone. If you find you aren't losing weight even with all the changes see your doctor something else might be going on like a hormonal condition that is keeping you from losing it
gigis1
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:55 AM
You can lose it just dont get too crazy. It takes a lot of time to get good results when you are that big. Stay motivated. Some of the smallest and easiest things to do is, walk daily even if just 30mins, water instead of juice/soda, less salt, and stretch a bit to make working out later on easier. No one becomes good at anything without practice. You're heavy but I've seen worse! And they got in shape
anonymous12308
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:56 AM
No you can do it my step mom was almost 300 and she is 5'5 she started weight watchers and a year later she is 175 and still going and looks great her goal is 140. Its just a lot harder the bigger you are don't give up
shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:57 AM

I'm almost that weight by 6 inches taller.

It's never too late to change your life mama. Especially at only 26! My mom lost almost 150lbs at 45years old! You can do it too! I've been dieting and lost 20lbs but I'm at a stalemate and need to exercise. Just keep it up :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Never give up. I was 16 damn near 300lbs now I'm 25 and was @ 195 before pregnancy. Slowly but surely it was coming off.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN