Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I found my Wedding shoes!! after 16 years!! COME L@@K.. ***dress pic posted, pg 2***

Posted by   + Show Post

and my 9 year old DD wearing them!!! :D

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Replies (61-70):
MsCherry10
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:01 AM

You look sweet and happy <3

livric
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:04 AM

awww thank you :)  I was very happy!!  :D

Quoting MsCherry10:

You look sweet and happy <3

Childofares
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:06 AM

I actually miss the big clunky 90's shoes. They were so sturdy and easy to stand in! I never felt like i was going to fall like i do sometimes in thin heels

Diamondblue1
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:06 AM
They're cute
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
livric
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:07 AM

yeah they were quite good to walk in..  I was in these all day  and night lol

Quoting Childofares:

I actually miss the big clunky 90's shoes. They were so sturdy and easy to stand in! I never felt like i was going to fall like i do sometimes in thin heels

toybar02
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:08 AM
the shoes arent my taste but if they make you happy im happy for you, i love the lace on them but the overall style no
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:08 AM

I LOVE your shoes!!!

Die those babies black and wear them now! 

livric
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:11 AM

lol,  I dont think I would last 2 minutes in them anymore..  I have not worn high heels in YEARS lol...  I would most likely break something lol.  plus my DD wants them :)

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

I LOVE your shoes!!!

Die those babies black and wear them now! 

livric
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:12 AM

in 96,  this was THE shoe to have lol.  a lot has changed lol..   the lace and material is actually from the material and lace from my wedding dress.  My Mum and I made my Wedding dress :) 

Quoting toybar02:

the shoes arent my taste but if they make you happy im happy for you, i love the lace on them but the overall style no

1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:21 AM

You looked really surprised,happy and scared all rolled into one. Cute though. Most of the pictures in my formal gown I'm showing my tongue with my wedding cake on it, or have my beautiful formal wedding dress with six foot train hiked up so everyone can see my St.Patricks Day green tights and my thigh high boots that my best friends mother forbade me to wear,so being a good girl I had to wear them and mortify her. She almost dropped the cake when she saw them,then thought I was the most adorable thing in the world. I have a very over the top personality.DH took my garter off in private and the came out and tossed it,it took it off my with his penis and we had a little quickie too,don't judge,we were married.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)