Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I found my Wedding shoes!! after 16 years!! COME L@@K.. ***dress pic posted, pg 2***

Posted by   + Show Post

and my 9 year old DD wearing them!!! :D

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:38 AM
Love them! They are hilarious! Love the pic of your DD wearing them - she's totally rocking them!
livric
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:48 AM

lol, yeah she is my little performer :)  she loved them :)  mainly cause they made her as tall as I am :P

Quoting Anonymous:

Love them! They are hilarious! Love the pic of your DD wearing them - she's totally rocking them!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:57 AM
I'm not really into. Them but I'm sure you loved them and I bet they looked great on you :)
mommy03021207
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Love the shoes!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Shouldn't you be busy with your husband?

Quoting 504bbymami:

I.....kinda.....love them..

livric
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:28 AM

:) thanks 

Quoting mommy03021207:

Love the shoes!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:37 AM

I don't like them. How did you find them after 16 years? I clean house all the time and clean out things I would of known where those bad boys were.

livric
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:47 AM

lol,  I have seen them from time to time through out the years, I just ment it has been 16 years since the Wedding..  it has been 2 years since I have last seen them though lol.   I have a cabnet in my room.  they got stored underneath there..  we are lacking major on the storage space!!  anyways,  yesturday my Dad and I moved the cabnet out as he is building a wardrobe there for me.. I had totally forgotten they were there :)  I had other things stored under there as well.  was the only place lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't like them. How did you find them after 16 years? I clean house all the time and clean out things I would of known where those bad boys were.

moroccanmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:49 AM
Lol those are fugly
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlelamb303
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:52 AM

that heel style is actually IN STYLE right now.  I have a teen that has heels like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)