Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I found my Wedding shoes!! after 16 years!! COME L@@K.. ***dress pic posted, pg 2***

Posted by   + Show Post

and my 9 year old DD wearing them!!! :D

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Replies (81-90):
JLah
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:02 AM

I love them. I wore shoes like that all the time because I am a shorty.

livric
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:06 AM

lol,  I actually had a couple of pairs!!  they were black,  I had them covered. :)

Quoting JLah:

I love them. I wore shoes like that all the time because I am a shorty.

LaughingTattoo
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:06 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes

livric
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:08 AM

thank you :D

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Quoting livric:

lol,  I have seen them from time to time through out the years, I just ment it has been 16 years since the Wedding..  it has been 2 years since I have last seen them though lol.   I have a cabnet in my room.  they got stored underneath there..  we are lacking major on the storage space!!  anyways,  yesturday my Dad and I moved the cabnet out as he is building a wardrobe there for me.. I had totally forgotten they were there :)  I had other things stored under there as well.  was the only place lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't like them. How did you find them after 16 years? I clean house all the time and clean out things I would of known where those bad boys were.

That makes more sense. I was just wondering how in the world you wouldn't of seen them in 16 yrs. Thanks for explaining that.

LaughingTattoo
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Right??? Heeled Oxfords......a 40's throw back. I have 3 pairs......brown tweed, black/white/ and plain black.

But now I want THOSE ones lol......I dont have a damn clue what I would wear them with....nor have I ever bought a pair of white shoes but WANT

Quoting littlelamb303:

that heel style is actually IN STYLE right now.  I have a teen that has heels like that.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
livric
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:14 AM

lol,  I do think they are cute :)  If you find another pair,  just cover it.  These shoes were black when I bought them.  I had them covered in the material and lace of my Wedding dress that I also made :)

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Right??? Heeled Oxfords......a 40's throw back. I have 3 pairs......brown tweed, black/white/ and plain black.

But now I want THOSE ones lol......I dont have a damn clue what I would wear them with....nor have I ever bought a pair of white shoes but WANT

Quoting littlelamb303:

that heel style is actually IN STYLE right now.  I have a teen that has heels like that.

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:17 AM
I love the shoes!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Funky shoes! You both look happy on your wedding day, who cares about shoes..your faces say it all :)

livric
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:22 AM

lol, thanks :)

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Funky shoes! You both look happy on your wedding day, who cares about shoes..your faces say it all :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)