Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen mom Farrah sited for DWI.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
MTV's teen mom cited for DUI in Omaha
Updated 4:06 PM March 20, 2013
OMAHA, Neb.

View Large
Omaha police stopped an MTV star for allegedly driving drunk early Tuesday morning.

Police said 21-year-old Farrah Abraham was swerving and nearly hit a police cruiser near 11th and Howard streets around 1 a.m.

Officers said the Council Bluffs native’s blood alcohol content was nearly double the legal limit -- .147.

Abraham was cited on suspicion of driving under the influence.

Her 4-year-old daughter Sophia was not in the car.

Abraham was featured in MTV’s "16 and Pregnant" and its spin-off series, "Teen Mom."

Copyright 2013 by KETV.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I bet they were excited to arrest her.
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Not surprised..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Wait, Tuesday morning? Dangggg
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:25 AM

hilarious

valeriesmom1112
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Id probably drink to if I was famous
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:27 AM

I can't stand her. She is the most annoying of the teen moms.

LucyHourglass
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:30 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:36 AM

I couldnt stand how the other night on the show she was on the phone with her dad about moving. She got so pouty and upset because he say ok ok move out of state and I will pay for it all. She needs to stay put and get her act together. She has got to learn to stand on her own two feet and leave Adam the hell alone and quit worrying about him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Wrong teen mom...

Quoting Anonymous:

I couldnt stand how the other night on the show she was on the phone with her dad about moving. She got so pouty and upset because he say ok ok move out of state and I will pay for it all. She needs to stay put and get her act together. She has got to learn to stand on her own two feet and leave Adam the hell alone and quit worrying about him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:39 AM
Your thinking of the other one, I think her name is Chelsea. Farrah's the one whose baby dad died in a car accident while she was still pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)