Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Go to hell Ruby from Max and Ruby

He doesn't wanna attend your stupid tea party- he wants to okay with his frog. Leave Max alone and stop being an evil controlling bitch. Oh, and while we are at it- let him say more than two words an episode!!!

Does anyone else have a much hated kids show?

My toddler also loves Caillou or however it's spelled. He's a bratty child. I hate the show.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Replies (231-237):
pinkfairy0206
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM
My son yells at ruby!! Its so funny!
jacandjay
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:01 AM
I HATE spongebob and max and ruby and several more... lol luckily my toddler likes netflix and picks his own cartoons well so long as mommy says it ok
Mama2ETA
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:03 AM
We watch Disney when we watch tv. No nick jr. or pbs. Disney has cute shows
jkampbyll
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:08 AM

LoL 

Quoting Anonymous:

Curious George needs to be put in a zoo.

LetoLiebe
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:12 AM

My little one loves Max and Ruby, and I like many things about it as well, but there have been times that I have thought Ruby is relating to Max in a very controlling and bossy way, but having an older sister my self, that's pretty much how they are in real life, bitches, no matter what you do until your old enough and big enough to kick her ass so badly she will leave you alone. Then you become close in your 20s or 30s. Ruby is a sweetie pie compared to how my sister was when we were little.  Lazy Town. I don't like Lazy Town. The weird puppets, the effeminate and foppish villain and the annoying songs the ridiculously dressed girl sings, but our daughters likes it, so I tolerate it:)

Cassidysmom611
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I hate Max and Ruby. luckily my oldest is almost 8 and has no interest in it and my youngest has never watched it lol. 

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Lol, haven't watched it in ages. My kids are too old for it now. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)