Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

have you ever...

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:53 AM
  • 18 Replies
Been puked on?

My 5 year at midnight said he wanted to sleep with me because he had gotten woken up. Fine. At 5 am, he woke me up by throwing up on me. *sigh*

It's now 7 am, he is wrapped up next to me cradling his puke bucket. I need more sleep....but I think I will put my blanket in the dryer first, and the sheets in the wash before I try to nap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:54 AM
I have 4 children, so yes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Yes. My friend was very drunk one night and I tried helping her to my car so I can take her home. She threw up all over me. I was pretty mad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:56 AM

2 hours later you're just now putting stuff in the wash? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Just about an hour ago. My 3 year old came up to me, layed her head on my chest and said she didn't feel good. Next thing I know, she pukes all over us. Lol. Both of us showered up real quick, and she is laying on the couch next to me watching tv with her bucket.

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Oh yes.  I had my first experience with this a few weeks ago.  My mom watches my 2 year olds while I work sometimes so I was at her house hanging out after work one night.  One of the girls kept saying her belly hurt so I had her laying on me and I was rubbing her belly.  I heard it rumble but it was too late, she barfed ALL OVER me.  It was macaroni and cheese.  And she just kept puking.  She did it about three times before we could both get up and get cleaned off.  I was completely covered.  My mom and my other daughter just sat there laughing at me.  That was the grossest thing thats ever happened to me. 

JNLmomme09
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Yes my daughter was about 2 laying with me on the couch on my chest and her hot puke went all down my neck in my hair

snowpeasmom
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Blanket in the wash already. I bathe us first, our hot water heater sucks, and I didn't want to bathe us in cold water, so it was us, blanket, which will go in the dryer then close lined. The sheets are next.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:01 AM

When my kids are sick, I get them cleaned up first, which usually includes a bath, and make sure they are ok and settled back down before I even think about cleaning up.  I could see why OP would wait. 

Quoting Anonymous:

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes too many times. Hope your little one feels better soon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Definetely
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN