Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I bought a demonic furball for my dds today

Posted by   + Show Post
Otherwise known as Furbys, for their birthday. Does anyone else's kids have these? Are they worth the money? Trying to find out if made a smart choice or if I'm going to regret this lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Replies (21-26):
anon1986East
by Kali on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Absolutely not. Those damn things irritated the shit out of me as a kid, no way in hell I'm letting one of those things in my house now. I've already told my mother if she buys some they're staying at her house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:20 PM
This.

Quoting mommytothree07:

I bought my son one for Christmas he played with it for a week and now it sits 48 bucks gone :(

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:22 PM

I haven't seen the new ones in action but I have heard some...interesting things about them lol.

Like how they can get into bad moods and get really mean..or how they learn words you use a lot..idk about getting one lol.

lisairv
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I have a strange story about them. My neighbor saved for one to buy her granddaughter when they first came out. She bought it for her and the parents got stoned one night and took it apart because they thought it had a chip from the government in it and was watching them. They were a lot more back then. My neighbor was so pissed.

MamaTurney
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Lol wow is all I can say

Quoting lisairv:

I have a strange story about them. My neighbor saved for one to buy her granddaughter when they first came out. She bought it for her and the parents got stoned one night and took it apart because they thought it had a chip from the government in it and was watching them. They were a lot more back then. My neighbor was so pissed.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lisairv
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I know...crazy. They thought the stuff the furby was saying was the government.

IQuoting MamaTurney:

Lol wow is all I can say

Quoting lisairv:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN