Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What style do you fit into? Or do you rock your own? Do tell! *fashion wise*
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
cherylam
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:44 PM

my own thank you very much.  I'm so past the tight clothes and shoes that hurt just to be fashionable.  Still have a pair of 4 inch heels though, just for the memories.

LaughingTattoo
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I wear whats confortable but I guess you would call my "style" classic/rockabilly.....cigarette pants, cropped capris, heels, cardigans, full skirts, ect...

PitbullPrincess
by Woof on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I'm more rocker mom than soccer mom.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Preppy & trendy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JNLmomme09
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM
3 moms liked this
Sweat pant chic
Delila12
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Lately, comfort style. I don't dress up too much. But if I did, it would be a combination of bohemian, preppy, and hipster. I think.
ChloeDolce1
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM
2 moms liked this
I love fashion. I "dress" everyday. I like to keep current but not rock anything too super trendy because sometimes it just looks like you are trying too hard. I wear cute flats or heels everyday and I'm not one to be seen in sweatpants or sneakers unless I'm at the gym. It's just not me. I also love to accessorize. Today I have on dark wash skinny jeans a pale yellow strapless top that is a bit longer, goes past the hips. And a grey ballet sweater that crosses and wraps around the waste. Black wedges. My shorter silver pave necklace layered with a longer silver Tiffany key necklace. Silver MK watch and pave bracelet. I should just have taken a picture lol
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I wish I could do that style! Minus the cigarettes...

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

I wear whats confortable but I guess you would call my "style" classic/rockabilly.....cigarette pants, cropped capris, heels, cardigans, full skirts, ect...

rdh2013
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM
T-shirt and jeans but I wish I could change that. I go shopping to find New things but end up walking out with another pair of jeans. Lol.
mich.el.le
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TugBoatMama:

When I'm not stuck in workout clothing, I like the boho hippie style the best. I love bell bottoms, flowy tops and I usually just leave my hair down to do its own thing. I've never been much for styling it.

I wish I could do that with my hair. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN