Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What style do you fit into? Or do you rock your own? Do tell! *fashion wise*
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Boho. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Day-to-day, jeans and oxfords.  Other, I tend to dress sometimes hippy, and sometimes vintage.

meka26
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM

laughing

Quoting Anonymous:

Ghetto fabulous. Classy Flashy and a lil' trashy

davnrori
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Comfortable and, I hope, age appropriate. I'm more of a jeans and sweater/t-shirt or gym clothes type person. I can't imagine having to put an actual outfit together every day, lol.

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:48 PM

It's a combo style.

I work full-time in NYC but I also have a very active 2 1/2 year old.  I have a pretty simple style that is fairly classic with touches of trendy.  I like comfort but I also like to look polished and put together.  I like things that I can wear for anywhere that can take me from day to night.  Because I work in media and we don't have much of a dress code, I usually am in skinny jeans and boots in the Winter time paired with a sweater or layered shirts and cardigans.  I rarely wear sweat pants out or sneakers, but opt for boots, flats or low-heeled shoes that are comfortable.  I like clothes that are more fitted (I'm only 5'0" so I can get lost in clothes and clothes that are too big make me look heavy and out of proportion).  I have easy hair that is generally wash and go and a quick make-up routine. 

Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I would say classic with some modern touches. For instance, today I have on a pair of skinny jeans, black sequin ballet flats and a leopard print 3/4 sleeve button down with a red cami underneath. 

mewebb82
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I was trying to find the words to describe my style. I think this is about what I would have said too. These days, I focus mainly on comfort and easy boob access for nursing.

Quoting Delila12:

Lately, comfort style. I don't dress up too much. But if I did, it would be a combination of bohemian, preppy, and hipster. I think.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Its a super skinny high waisted pant.....not the smoking type lol. Not sure if you knew but thought Id elaborate.

Quoting Supervane:

I wish I could do that style! Minus the cigarettes...

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

I wear whats confortable but I guess you would call my "style" classic/rockabilly.....cigarette pants, cropped capris, heels, cardigans, full skirts, ect...

Lilypie Maternity tickers
meka26
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I mostly dress according to how I feel, but I do dress up more in the summer time. Sandals, dresses, skirts,  shorts, and loud colors.

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Miss Me or Big Star jeans, Nike shoes or boots, Under Armour or The North Face shirts, hoodies or jackets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)