Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What style do you fit into? Or do you rock your own? Do tell! *fashion wise*
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
rayroe2
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Trendy classy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Hippy
Josie_P
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I've been told I'm a flashy dresser lol. So I guess that. I have to look nice for work so I guess that amounts to looking flashy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kageegirl
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I guess I have my own style. I mostly wear denim bootcut jeans and graphic tees with a sketcher tennis shoe. I do switch it up with a long sleeve tee or a sweater. I Love my zip hoodies. I seriously have about 10 of them in different styles and colors to go with my graphic tees. When I'm home I Love rocking lounging pants with a tee. In the summer I mainly wear Bermuda shorts with a muscle shirt style tank. Occasionally I'll switch it up with a denim short and spaghetti strap tank or a summer dress.
do11face
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I like printed dresses, cardigans, colorful tights, mary janes and flats. Girly, quirky, I guess?

LectioDivina
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:55 PM

I'm definitely a "my own style" kind of person. Most people hate what I am wearing.

I have pants that are workout pants in the back, jeans in the front...Socks that come up to my knees that sing, I wear pyjamas out to wherever I'm going, and I refuse to match my socks....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM

yoga pants, flip flops/tennis shoes, and white black or grey stretchy tight fitting shirts. that is what i wear eeerday.

weaveress
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM

comfy cozy sometimes slobbish. think pajamas and sweats. if we are going out, which happens once every 3 or 4 months. I usually wear jeans and a sweater or nice blouse. I own nice clothes but I am a sahm during the week and work with kids on the weekend. so i don't see a point. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:57 PM

ya matching socks is sooo last year. everyone is mis-matching these days.

Quoting LectioDivina:

I'm definitely a "my own style" kind of person. Most people hate what I am wearing.

I have pants that are workout pants in the back, jeans in the front...Socks that come up to my knees that sing, I wear pyjamas out to wherever I'm going, and I refuse to match my socks....

mybabyapples
by Nickels on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Bohemian rockabilly...i think, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN