Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What style do you fit into? Or do you rock your own? Do tell! *fashion wise*
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Replies (41-49):
ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I'm pretty girly, fashion wise. I love classic things. Pearls and gold and lace. In the winter I wear dark wash jeans or black leggings, embellished tops, sweet little cardigans or sweaters, and sparkly gold flats. In the summer I'm all about dresses and skirts. If we're going camping or to the park or river where I'm playing rough with my son, I wear shorts and bright tank tops. I've always got flowers in my hair.

It's funny, because the people that know me know I love muddin, riding four-wheelers, horseback riding, video games, scifi and horror movies, fishing, camping... all really tomboy things. Even in high school when I was goth I did lolita style goth. 

mj.ajc
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Usually just jeans and a tank. Summer I have sandals instead of boots...it was unusually warm that day...had to take off the sweater :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:00 PM

What's so funny?

Quoting meka26:

laughing

Quoting Anonymous:

Ghetto fabulous. Classy Flashy and a lil' trashy

LectioDivina
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:00 PM

lol it's not really because of style, I just hate that society has given us this ridiculous rule everyone has to follow .... Screw matching socks. I have fun feet.

Quoting Anonymous:

ya matching socks is sooo last year. everyone is mis-matching these days.

Quoting LectioDivina:

I'm definitely a "my own style" kind of person. Most people hate what I am wearing.

I have pants that are workout pants in the back, jeans in the front...Socks that come up to my knees that sing, I wear pyjamas out to wherever I'm going, and I refuse to match my socks....

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Leggings and tunics but most recently I'm loving the high/low hem blouses. I like sheer high low blouses that button up and are flowy because they're comfy and you can still see my shape through the shirt. pair it with a coordinating bag and my cowboy boots(love them) and some bracelets- good to go and easy. I wear a white denim jacket now tho because it's chili out and also a scarf- usually leopard print.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
spastic_poodle
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Hrm... a bohemian/hippy chic look.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy35
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM

comfortable.

MommyKir
by Kay on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:10 PM

ummm hmm hard to explain dressy casual semi business like I guess. I wear mainly nice semi dressy tops, and dark denim boot cut or slack style pants sometimes skinny jeans, or a pencil skirt, my clothing is form fitting but not too tight. I will peek at cleavage but am always covered, I do not own a skirt i go out in that is short, all my skirts come to just above the knee. To be honest my clothing makes it look like I have alot more money then I do. I find great deals on clothing online. And If i leave the house I am almost always wearing heels of some kind. unless I am going to the store or park. I like to be sexy yet covered, I have noticed that I get more attention(unwanted though it happens) from men as I dress now then when i dressed more my age. I am 22. I have also noticed that people show me much more respect, when they see me with my children and ask our ages as I dress now, when before in my jeans and t-shirt or hollister clothing They would turn their nose up at me and say the "a baby who had a baby what a shame" comments.

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I just wear what makes me feel good. I really don't have a certain look.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN