Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Finally got something good from Craigslist! =)

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

my dh and i have been looking for a dog or puppy for our son. he turns 3 this sunday..

this morning i went on craigslist and we were looking threw all the dogs they had up..

one dog caught our eye. hes a boxer pup almost a year old.. great with kids. looking for a new home.

i called the lady right away and told her everything she needed to know. she was interested in coming to my home to check everything out. i wasn't expecting this to all happen so fast but I'm glad everything worked out.!

so i gave her my address and she texted me saying that she was on her way with the dog and her dh. 

they got here and the dog loved us! he was giving my son kisses and hugs. just loving us up completely!

i told her that she could come back later so my dh could see the dog too but she said it was either we take the dog now or shed have to find another home because she couldn't have pets anymore where she lived. so i called my dh and told him everything. he said if the dog is happy and friendly then go for it! so we ended up keeping the dog! yay lol im soo happy! we have been looking a dog for awhile now! this dog couldn't be more perfect! he is soo amazing with my son! just loving us up!

i adopted the dog for $40! he came with a big dog bed, food, water bowl, leach and collar..all of his papers and shot records. he is neutered and house trained.. also has a chip in his neck in case he gets lost..

the family who gave him to us also lives very close by to me so they are going to be stopping by every once in awhile to see him, which is great! 

sorry just had to express my excitement!

i will be uploading pics soon. 

=)

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
chelsone
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Thats so exciting! I bet your son is just as happy, if not happier. I loved having pets growing up. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nicolemead91
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:06 PM

my son is soo happy! he keeps running around with the dog! throwing the ball and he brings it right back to him! we couldnt be happier! ty =)

Quoting chelsone:

Thats so exciting! I bet your son is just as happy, if not happier. I loved having pets growing up. :)

LiDoMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:07 PM
That's great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
aww, so cool! Congratulations on your new addition :)
1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't forget to get the info changed into your name wherever it is registered. So happy that you got a great dog.

nicolemead91
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:08 PM

thank you! =) we are just so happy! we have been waiting for such a long time.! =)

Quoting Kmakksmom:

aww, so cool! Congratulations on your new addition :)

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I got my dog from craigslist lol. Happy for you and I'm sure your son loves it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)