Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dh is going to be mmmaaaddd lol

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:17 PM
  • 18 Replies
2 moms liked this
I went out and got a heating blanket lol. They were on sale. Normaly 60 got it for 15. He is always hot i am always cold. I am just sooo sick.of being cold (btw he wont actualy be.mad but will playfully grumble about it)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jcothrine
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:19 PM

i think it is a good solution..better than you turning up the heat and him paying the big electric bills! and that way he doesn't have to be hot to have you be at a comfortable temperature.... good going!

JC

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:19 PM

We are the opposite. My husband is always cold and I'm always throwing the blankets off me. He has a heating blanket on his side. 

That was a great deal though! Those things are ridiculously expensive. 

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:19 PM
My husband keeps asking me to buy one for my feet. They always get cold so I put them between his legs in the middle of the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:21 PM

lol i do the same. DH has resulted to wrapping my feet in a heating pad if I refuse to wear socks...

Quoting spooky415:

My husband keeps asking me to buy one for my feet. They always get cold so I put them between his legs in the middle of the night.

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:21 PM
We heat with oil and natural gas so cheaper than electricity. He will grumble about me uzing the electric :p. Lol he likes it at 60 i like it at 75.
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I know! And realy it was kind free. Dh got 200 $ gift crd to wally world from work.

Quoting Anonymous:

We are the opposite. My husband is always cold and I'm always throwing the blankets off me. He has a heating blanket on his side. 

That was a great deal though! Those things are ridiculously expensive. 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:25 PM
For me it is my ass. I could be sweeting and my ass will still be cold. He teases me about it all the time.

Quoting spooky415:

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:25 PM
hahaha that is kinda weird.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

For me it is my ass. I could be sweeting and my ass will still be cold. He teases me about it all the time.

Quoting spooky415:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZsMommy
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:26 PM

You paid $15 for a $60 blanket...Why would he be mad?

Marriage doesn't require you share the same blankets while sleeping.

Enjoy being finally warm!

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I have one too. My dh is only home one week out of three and im always freezing at night
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured