Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

really dh? she probably heard you

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 190 Replies
1 mom liked this

so me and dh went to the mall today while the kids were at school, we all need new spring/summer clothes(especially me since im pregnant) anyway so we went to the food court to get some lunch, and as we're sitting there i see my husband looking at someone and making a sour face. so i look and i try to see who he keeps looking at, and i couldnt see anyone that he would look at like that, so i just blow it off, until this young mom comes and sits at the only empty table next to us, and then i realize shes who my dh was scowling at. my df keeps mumbling words under his breath and the only one i hear is slut, i almost broke my neck swinging my head back around to look at him. so i text him so the girl couldnt hear and i say "what is your problem?"

him:shes like 18 has a kid who can barely talk and is pregnant again(the kid was probably about to turn 2)

me:i doubt shes even 18,quit being a dick

him:who the hell wears something like that as a pregnant mom anyway?!

me:its just tripp pants and a tank top seriously quit being a dick, shes probably here doing the same thing we are

him:it doesnt matter what shes here for, i hate when "mothers" do that

me:do what? dress comfortably? anna wears tripp pants

him:yeah but our 13 year old isnt a mother nor is she pregnant

me:*sigh*

and then her phone rings, and all i pay attention to was the last bit where she says "nothings going to happen to me,love you to babe" and that was about it, but then her son wasnt eating lunch,she kept trying to get him to eat the steamed rice from panda express. so i leaned over and handed her the sweet and sour sauce i had from my lunch, and she just says "thank you so much, they didnt put anything in my bag!" and thats when my dh started spouting off this was the conversation

him:so how old are you?

the girl:im 21...why?

him:just wondering, shouldnt you be grown out of that phase?

the girl:what phase? 

him:the one where you act like a depressed teen wearing all black all the time

the girl: its what im comfortable in, iv dressed like this for 11 years, never been depressed either

him:so wheres your babies dad

the girl:you mean my husband and father of both of my kids? he's working

him:so why are you here?

the girl: because i can be? why do you care psycho

him:just wondering why your here so early in the day instead of teaching your kid at home

the girl:i can teach my son anywhere we go, but why arent you working mr.psycho? 

him:its called a day off

the girl:oooh so my husband works more then you and your hassling me as to why im here with my son shopping for summer clothes? please go harass some teen because thats all you seem good at

and then she got up and walked away and my dh called her a slut under his breath again *sigh* yes i know i married an ass hole, i know he doesnt like when mothers dress like that (dont take it out on me i thought she looked cute in her outfit) but i never thought he'd say it outloud like that...my god

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:26 PM
9 moms liked this
So, when he gets punched by a woman one day, are you going to laugh or be surprised?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Is this real? What a disgusting person he is. I hope he realizes he looks like a flaming idiot, but something tells me he wouldn't see that if it slapped him in the face.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:27 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Chris030406:

So, when he gets punched by a woman one day, are you going to laugh or be surprised?

honestly? im gonna laugh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Is this real? What a disgusting person he is. I hope he realizes he looks like a flaming idiot, but something tells me he wouldn't see that if it slapped him in the face.

yeah he actually said that to her, and yeah i dont think he would either.....i really dont care how someone dresses, just as long as the kids are taken care of (which obviously the son looked very well taken care of) but the way his mom raised him he thinks if someone dresses like that after they have kids they arent good enough or something

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I would laugh...lol

Quoting Chris030406:

LizzieAnnesMom
by β˜†Mrs.Winchesterβ˜† on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:29 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouldve told him to stfu.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:29 PM
3 moms liked this

he would no longer be my husband

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

I wouldve told him to stfu.

oh god i was trying to make him stop the entire time he just kept going, all he wanted to do was make her leave so no matter what i did he was going to make her get up and walk away

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:30 PM
3 moms liked this
Yep you married a dick. I couldn't be with a judgmental asshat like that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Your husband is a dick. Really I should just leave it at that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN