Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

really dh? she probably heard you

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

so me and dh went to the mall today while the kids were at school, we all need new spring/summer clothes(especially me since im pregnant) anyway so we went to the food court to get some lunch, and as we're sitting there i see my husband looking at someone and making a sour face. so i look and i try to see who he keeps looking at, and i couldnt see anyone that he would look at like that, so i just blow it off, until this young mom comes and sits at the only empty table next to us, and then i realize shes who my dh was scowling at. my df keeps mumbling words under his breath and the only one i hear is slut, i almost broke my neck swinging my head back around to look at him. so i text him so the girl couldnt hear and i say "what is your problem?"

him:shes like 18 has a kid who can barely talk and is pregnant again(the kid was probably about to turn 2)

me:i doubt shes even 18,quit being a dick

him:who the hell wears something like that as a pregnant mom anyway?!

me:its just tripp pants and a tank top seriously quit being a dick, shes probably here doing the same thing we are

him:it doesnt matter what shes here for, i hate when "mothers" do that

me:do what? dress comfortably? anna wears tripp pants

him:yeah but our 13 year old isnt a mother nor is she pregnant

me:*sigh*

and then her phone rings, and all i pay attention to was the last bit where she says "nothings going to happen to me,love you to babe" and that was about it, but then her son wasnt eating lunch,she kept trying to get him to eat the steamed rice from panda express. so i leaned over and handed her the sweet and sour sauce i had from my lunch, and she just says "thank you so much, they didnt put anything in my bag!" and thats when my dh started spouting off this was the conversation

him:so how old are you?

the girl:im 21...why?

him:just wondering, shouldnt you be grown out of that phase?

the girl:what phase? 

him:the one where you act like a depressed teen wearing all black all the time

the girl: its what im comfortable in, iv dressed like this for 11 years, never been depressed either

him:so wheres your babies dad

the girl:you mean my husband and father of both of my kids? he's working

him:so why are you here?

the girl: because i can be? why do you care psycho

him:just wondering why your here so early in the day instead of teaching your kid at home

the girl:i can teach my son anywhere we go, but why arent you working mr.psycho? 

him:its called a day off

the girl:oooh so my husband works more then you and your hassling me as to why im here with my son shopping for summer clothes? please go harass some teen because thats all you seem good at

and then she got up and walked away and my dh called her a slut under his breath again *sigh* yes i know i married an ass hole, i know he doesnt like when mothers dress like that (dont take it out on me i thought she looked cute in her outfit) but i never thought he'd say it outloud like that...my god

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Replies (181-190):
Mandy575
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:26 PM

LOL I know and I think it's funny now when I tell people my kids ages they look at me like "wow how old were you??" I have been told they thought I was the step mom because I look young. LOL 

Quoting FoodIsLife:

I dont get when this happens... wasn't it the norm to get married out of high school and start having kids? My grandmother was looked down at because she got married at 18 and didnt have a kid until 20. So i don't see why eldery people get really upset?

And by looked down on I mean 20 was so old for having a kid lol

Quoting Mandy575:

Wow ypur hubby is rude. I had an elderly woman treat me like that when I was her age too. I was 22 pregnant and was working as a courtesy clerk at a grocery store. I was helping her out and putting her bags in to her trunk when she looked at me and said " your mom should be ashamed of herself for letting her teenage daughter get pregnant" I was shocked I replied " I'm 22 and married thank you" and walked away.  She said " You just look like a young teen" I couldn't believe what she said so I was telling my sister in law who also worked there what happened and the Asst. Manager heard us so she asked and we told her. She was shocked at how rude she was. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Wow. He is a pyscho.
Acid
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:32 PM

First you said dh then you said df, so which one is he?

I'm pretty sure this post is made up though.

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I would have slapped my husband. I hope no one ever speaks to his daughter like that because he was in no way right.

overweightmommy
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I would've apologized profusely, and tell my DH he was acting like a tool.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:15 PM
That conversation doesn't even sound real. Pretty sure you made that up for your own entertainment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:18 PM
It's called a typo

Quoting Acid:

First you said dh then you said df, so which one is he?

I'm pretty sure this post is made up though.

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have smacked my husband right in the mouth and sent him to a fucking time out since OBVIOUSLY he is actually a 4 year old in a mans body and his mama didn't raise him right.

What a dick. I hope you apologized to that poor woman for him treating her like shit.

He should be ashamed of himself doing all that and calling her a slut right in front of her child.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hi_Rae
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:28 PM
I hope you at least apologized to the girl for your husband being such a douche bag
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Your DH has major problems. Who died and left him God to judge all?? I'd get rid of your DH. Does he degrade your children this way?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN