Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Story about a boy and a cat

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:09 PM
  • 9 Replies

A while ago I walk into the kitchen to get some water for my vitamin. I open the fridge and find something in there.. MY CAT! Yes Jonathan put our cat Wolfy in the fridge God knows when. He was on the door rolled into a ball and his fur was all cold oh my goodness poor thing..

So what things have your kids done that make you want to laugh and yell at the same time?

(by the way Jonathan is 2 1/2)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
My3LuVs83
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Bump
4sweetart
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

The things kids do to cats...lol.   My nephew spent the night with me and put my cats brand new kittens in the water bowl, and then into the trash. They lived, its funny now, very scary at the time. He was 3.

My3LuVs83
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Omg poor things! That is scary! Good thing they survived.

Quoting 4sweetart:

The things kids do to cats...lol.   My nephew spent the night with me and put my cats brand new kittens in the water bowl, and then into the trash. They lived, its funny now, very scary at the time. He was 3.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:36 PM
My son let the parakeet out. Her wings were trimed so could not fly. She got into the mop bucket that had water in it. He put her back in her cave. I came down stairs to see her soaked, strugiling to breath, and bubbles comi.g out of her beak. I fliped her upside down and rubbed her chest for two hours getting out all the water. She lived.
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Dd rides my bils boxer like a horse.

My sisters dog snapped at her, dd bitch slapped it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2BRBgirlz
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG!!  I did this MYSELF one night!  Went for a glass of milk late one night.  Apparently, my asshat cat crawled onto the bottom shelf.  It was dark, I was half asleep, and well, there you go.  I didn't open the fridge until lunch the next day.  He was there 12 hours and never made a peep!!! I felt horrible, but that was 5 years ago and he is fine:)

Mainstream Moms
Come join us!!  No crunchiness!big smile mini

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't have a cat, but my kids put our dog in one of their stockings at Christmas, while it was still hanging. The dog was cool with it though, he just hung there, in the stocking. I took a pic...it was cute!

My3LuVs83
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Aww that's so sad.. but the bird survived!

Quoting Anonymous:

My son let the parakeet out. Her wings were trimed so could not fly. She got into the mop bucket that had water in it. He put her back in her cave. I came down stairs to see her soaked, strugiling to breath, and bubbles comi.g out of her beak. I fliped her upside down and rubbed her chest for two hours getting out all the water. She lived.
nicolemead91
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

my ds who is almost 3 did the same exact thing to my cat! he put her inside the frige in the fruit n veggie drawer.! she was in there for like 3 hours! lol i felt soo bad! poor kitty! lol =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN