Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

From the stir: does Adam lanzas father owe the parents of the children anything?

Posted by   + Show Post

We're closing in on 100 days since the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School put Newtown, Connecticut in our hearts. And since Adam Lanza was named as the person responsible for killing dozens of innocent children and adults, including his own mother, people have been filled with questions about the killer's father. Now at least one of them has been answered. Peter Lanza has reportedly come out of hiding to speak with some of the parents affected by the Sandy Hook massacre.

Alissa and Robbie Parker are the parents of little Emilie, one of the 6-year-olds murdered by Adam Lanza on December 14. And it was them who reached out to Peter Lanza. Fortunately, he answered.

After all, he owes these people an explanation, doesn't he?

----
Sorry I can't copy and paste the rest my phone is acting up but here's the link to the rest of the article

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/152937/sandy_hook_parents_deserve_answers?result=comment_added&comment_state=member&success=1#comment_2738036
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Replies (31-32):
JanineDeer
by Janine on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:37 PM

People are ALL crazy- if the parents think that the father of Adam should be sued- just WHO is the crazy person?  That is as crazy as can be.   The father didn't have a thing to do with it.

Once your kids are grown- do your parents control ANYTHING you do? they do not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Why am I not surprised that it was the parents of the blond haired, blue eyed, little girl that became the poster child for the tragedy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)