Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

10 years ago my DH cheated and had a child

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

With another woman. At the time we had a 2 year old and I was pregnant with our twins. I had not finished college yet, I put that on hold when I got pregnant with the twins. When he came to me and told me, he truly was sorry and even though I hated him for it, I considered my options. I was about to have 3 kids under 3, I had at least 2 more years to finish college and I did still love him.

The woman was 12 weeks pregnant when I found out (DH had cut things off with her around the time she got pregnant and didn't speak to her again till she called him and told him she was pregnant the day he told me phone records confirmed this.)

I told DH that I was not going to deal with his bastard, it would never be welcome in my home or around me or my children. If he was to pay child support, he would have to get a second job to do that because the money for his mistake wouldn't be coming out of our family's budget. I told him those were the conditions and if he would accept them, we could work it out and stay together. He agreed. He, with me there, called her and told her that if she wants child support, she can go to court for it but he is not leaving his family for her (as she wanted him to do) and his 3 children with me have to come first. She told him that she would never contact him again and hasn't.

Very few people know about it, only my sister and my best friend. For all we know, she may have had an abortion. I know that some people will think I was wrong for basically taking a father from a child but the way I see it, its mother did that when she chose to have sex and get pregnant by a married man. The other option was to turn my children's world upside down and I was not willing to do that if I could help it.

That's my confession, exactly 5 people know about it (my sister, my best friend, DH, me and the whore). Our children don't know and will never know, we have a good relationship now and have 4 children and one more on the way. BTW I finished college.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (231-240):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:20 PM

His bastard?? You are just one nasty woman!! That child didnt ask for your loser husband that cant keep his dick in his pants to cheat on you. The child had no control over your husband, obviously your husband has no self control either. Very sad that adults do what they do & then blame everyone else. Dont you wonder how many women hes cheated with and how many other kids he has running around you dont know about? Not sure how you can forgive him or trust him, he puts his family on the line for his self pleasure, must care a lot about you & the kids. You are making as big of a fool of yourself as your husband is making of you. I can guarantee you he hasnt be faithful since that one time. I couldnt even look at a man who did that to me & his kids. You both need help!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 49 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:20 PM
What if she's on cafe mom!! Lets bump until she appears lol
Schleetle
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM
How sad that the child has to miss out because of the poor choices both of his/her parents made.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM
3 moms liked this

yep. I totally agree with this. if my husband got another women pregnant he would be forced to choose between me and our kids, or his child with the OW. he could pay child support but that child would not be welcome in our lives and would not be anywhere near our kids. the child is not my fault, not my problem. the OW is responsible for the child not having a father by messing around with a married man. its her fault. she should have choose a better for her child. I couldn't care less about that kid and its life. me and my kids are obviously more important.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the whore got what she deserved. she fucked around with a married man and got burned. Who gives a shit what happened to her or the kid. She got caught up in the affair like a dumbass. op, you kept your family together. That's what's important. Your dh is a lying shit bag but a lot of men cheat. Sorry but they do. To me, you did the right thing.

macbudsmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM

How can you stay with a man who can so easily push aside first his wife and then his own flesh and blood. He is a pos.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:23 PM

So you forgave the one person in this scenario that had an emotional obligation to you and your children and the other woman is "the whore".  LOL

Not for everyone

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:23 PM
The OW is also responsible for her child being fatherless. Hopefully, they aren't on welfare and she found a stepdad for her kid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks to your dh there's yet another fatherless child with a mom on pa.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amandakay88
by Midge on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:25 PM

So you wouldn make an innocent baby suffer because of your dumb ass Dh's mistake? Women like you disgust me. Btw she isn't the only whore,it takes 2 to tango so your hubby is just as much a whore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 50 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:25 PM
It's not a secret they secretly talk about it to others. The ONLY way to keep a secret is to keep it to yourself. Goodluck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

why should she care? she didn't create the child. she has no obligation to that child one way or another. that child has nothing to do with her. the OW should have thought about the possibility of her child not having a father when she choose to mess around with a married man. this is the OW's problem to worry about and care about.

Quoting MojoRising:

Who cares what happens to the kid? Trash. This place is full of trash.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the whore got what she deserved. she fucked around with a married man and got burned. Who gives a shit what happened to her or the kid. She got caught up in the affair like a dumbass. op, you kept your family together. That's what's important. Your dh is a lying shit bag but a lot of men cheat. Sorry but they do. To me, you did the right thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)