Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SEVEN ABORTIONS?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 406 Replies
10 moms liked this
Watching Dr. Phil this chick has had 7 abortions and doesn`t even feel bad about it...holy fuck girl did someone forget to teach you the birds and the bees?
Do not get me wrong I will fight to the death for a woman`s right to choice, but people like this make me sick! Damn!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:28 PM
7 moms liked this

I know a woman who placed 5 newborns for adoption. we dont know how many abortions. we threw a party when she finally got her tubes tied

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I am glad to hear she finally did something! Like i said i am pro-choice, but people still need to take some responsibility, "oops" is one thing, having more kids ripped out you than a burning orphanage is something quite diferant...get help!

Quoting Anonymous:

I know a woman who placed 5 newborns for adoption. we dont know how many abortions. we threw a party when she finally got her tubes tied

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:34 PM
32 moms liked this

Abortion should not be used as a form of birth control.

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:34 PM
3 moms liked this
None of my business. Her choice. I've had two and I don't feel bad either. Oh well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMommy24
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:35 PM
*Stares blankly*

Quoting Anonymous:

MojoRising
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Of course there are always idiots who make everyone else look bad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:37 PM
7 moms liked this

Well everyone makes it out to be not a big deal. Its not a baby after all its just a fetus. So what is the difference between one or seven.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I personally believe that if a person wants their tubes tied, they should be allowed to at any age starting 18 and up. Including the men. My husband got a vasectomy when he was 21 and he fought really hard to get it done. The reason they finally let him? We have a boy and a girl. Now recently, I went in because he is going to get a reversal and we are going for one more. After that, I am getting my tubes tied. I am 26. They said that I was too young and even with three kids, they would not approve me to get it done.

I think if they allowed people to get it done if they wanted to when younger, then abortions would happen less. There are many people that never want children. My step mom being one of them. She never had a child of her own and truthfully, didn't really even like us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:37 PM
I've had three and don't feel bad. Is what it is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

*Stares blankly*

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah- 1 (the oldest) taken by my aunt and 3 (2, 4 and 5)by my bio-mom. the state gave one away(3rd). still unclear why the family didnt get her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)