Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i'd be happy with just a little help!! (salary of SAHM)*edit

Posted by   + Show Post

First, i wasn't complaining I don't get paid, ^why i said "i'd be happy with just a little help."

Second, I've been a working mom, and now a SAHM, Being A SAHM is harder than a working mom. When i worked, I had less to do at home because noone was home 8 hours of the day, plus at work you get breaks.

And i didnt work sitting at desks jobs, I worked at a housekeeper and factory work for years, Both were physically demanding the entire work day. I also did this while being a single mom.

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Replies (11-18):
2BRBgirlz
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

So are working moms.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sahms are always on call 24/7

All that matters is that our husbands and kids appreciate us.Being there for our family is priceless...no dollar amount needed.

Mainstream Moms
Come join us!!  No crunchiness!big smile mini

jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:08 PM
No one is saying that the father wouldn't get paid too, in this hypothetic salaried life. It is just showing that the woman's work does have value.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Well shit I do that and work FT. What should my TOTAL salary be. : P
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM

You need to rest or you'll never get well. It can turn into pneumonia really easy.  Get a bottle of 5,000iu vitamin D and two every day for the next 4 weeks then drop back to 1.  Low vitamin D levels lowers your immune system so you can't fight off illnesses and then they turn into bronchitis.

Quoting mcclainprincess:

I'm a single Mom with bronchitis, i can't hold anything down. I'm weak, aggravated, tired, i feel like shit.. Still went to work today now I'm running errands with my son, then tball, then supper and homework.

I'm Fucking tired. I want a little help.

Ok... My rant is over.

mcclainprincess
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:20 PM
I know i should rest but shit has to get done. They cut my payroll at work so i don't have the money for more staff.. I'm at the store now so i got some vitamin d a you suggested.. Hope it works. These steroids they gave me just do not agree with me.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

You need to rest or you'll never get well. It can turn into pneumonia really easy.  Get a bottle of 5,000iu vitamin D and two every day for the next 4 weeks then drop back to 1.  Low vitamin D levels lowers your immune system so you can't fight off illnesses and then they turn into bronchitis.

Quoting mcclainprincess:

I'm a single Mom with bronchitis, i can't hold anything down. I'm weak, aggravated, tired, i feel like shit.. Still went to work today now I'm running errands with my son, then tball, then supper and homework.

I'm Fucking tired. I want a little help.

Ok... My rant is over.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
overweightmommy
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:38 PM

This.

And no one said this was sahm vs working mom either but OF COURSE it's turning into that, again.

eye rolling

Quoting jamamama00:

No one is saying that the father wouldn't get paid too, in this hypothetic salaried life. It is just showing that the woman's work does have value.

Starting weight: 217

illinoismommy83
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Next thing you know we will have a SAHM welfare alotment where women can get paid to sit home and be on CafeMom with kids under age 5.

jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Quoting overweightmommy:

Lord I know it is so old already.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)