Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this is sick warning graphic!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 72 Replies

McDonald’s Corp. is getting slammed with a cringe-worthy lawsuit by a mother who claims her two-year-old son ate a used condom he found while in the play area of one of its Chicago restaurants, according to Reuters.

On Wednesday, Anishi Spencer filed a complaint against the big-name chain in Cook County Circuit Court on behalf of her sons Jonathan, 4, and Jacquel Hines, 3. Court documents state that she and her children were at the restaurant in early February when Jacquel picked up the used condom off the floor, coughing up a piece it shortly after.

Both boys received medical care and have suffered lasting injuries, pain and discomfort, says Spencer. She is seeking at least $50,000 in damages for McDonald’s negligence in cleaning “hazardous debris” from the play area.

Jeffrey Deutschman, the lawyer representing Spencer and her sons, has described the case as “disgusting” and is pushing forward with the lawsuit, despite his efforts to settle.

The company has yet to comment.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Oh my eff.....barf
fkh8ah
by Felicia on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Blah! Poor lil boy :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DevonD83
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Gross.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM

That's nothing. In my city there was a kid who got stabbed by a needle in the ball pit at McDonalds. The needle had heroin in it & the kid died. Horrible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

 


Quoting Anonymous:

That's nothing. In my city there was a kid who got stabbed by a needle in the ball pit at McDonalds. The needle had heroin in it & the kid died. Horrible.


 sad when our kids cant be safe in a playland

Mama_Gleich
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Oh, thats freaking sick!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Jesus! First off the McDonalds needs to clean better. Second teach your fucking kids not to put crap in their mouths. If they can't stop to doing it then they need supervision 24/7. Idiots

LadySlimm
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:43 PM

They still have ball pits?

Poor kid. Yet another reason I do not take my kids to places with ball pits. You never know what is in there. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Oh, boy. I'd be demanding WAY more than 50K. Seriously.
CjEmmemommy
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Wow that is awful but a law suit I finally agree with.

 Also shocked people that have sex in play places actually use protection. Kudos to that! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)