Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SHES not family and i refuse to acknowledge her as that..or really anything at all

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:46 PM
  • 75 Replies

My brother is 21 and has a two year old (His nickname is Sox) with a woman who is a complete bitch.

She's 19 and has no respect for anybody, She thinks shes the best thing ever and hates when my brother spends time with his family. Shes made my brother quit 3 GOOD jobs because she wanted to spend more time with him. (I know she can't MAKE him, but she threatened to take Sox and leave) She often dumps Sox off with her family and leaves for days, but we ((my side of the family) cant ever be alone with him.

I have had nothing to do with her, only my brother and Sox for the last year and a half-ish. I refused to let her sit on my new couch, she had to sit on a regular old chair. I wouldn't acknowledge that she was even at the house, i was helping serve pizza and offered everyone else a piece besides her, I didn't offer her a drink, and she ate cold pizza with nothing to drink. I made sure to make it a point to annoy her. She eventually left shortly after the party staretd and told my brother to call and she would pick up him and Sox.

We had a FUN party after she left, and she forgot her presents at my house so shes not getting them. 

I know it sounds like i'm being a bitch, but she was a bigger bitch when she completly ruined the relationship my brother has with HIS family. She refused to let us see Sox for the first few months of his life, unless my brother snuck him over.

Paybacks a bitch.

Today caused even more problems between my brother and i, but once he calms down i'll explain to him why i did what i did and hope he can open his eyes and see that its her, not me 

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:47 PM

who cares if she's a twat, give her the fucking presents. 

lowencope
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM
What is, is and what isn't, isn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
D.O.E.
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:50 PM
3 moms liked this

good luck with that.

dh's family pulled some bullshit.

guess who left the farm and is barely ever there anymore?

guess who wont be seeing this baby?

dont be a fucking cunt.

because if he is a good man he WILL choose his family

Kylie819
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Grow up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Is my sil cheating on my brother? LOL I was never mean like you. I just told my brother one day what I thought of his emotionally abusive and manipulative pos wife. I told him it would be the only time I'd bring it up and once I said my piece I was done. That was about 4 years ago and he is just now getting the cahones to stand up to her.

Fatal_Frost
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:54 PM
4 moms liked this
She's already had your brothers dick in her and produced a child out of the partnership, seems a bit stupid to refuse her a seat on a couch or a piece of pizza... trying to alienate her further is going to what, gain you MORE time with your brother and nephew? Not likely...
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
That's juvenile and pathetic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:54 PM
3 moms liked this

but ~payback's a bitch~

(every time someone says that I automatically assume their maturity level is that of a 13 year old.)

Quoting Kylie819:

Grow up.

mommytotwonow
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

dont make thing worse! be the better person because what you did sounds horrible!stay out of their business! they are young n just learning add a kid and it's even harder!

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Yep

Quoting Fatal_Frost:

She's already had your brothers dick in her and produced a child out of the partnership, seems a bit stupid to refuse her a seat on a couch or a piece of pizza... trying to alienate her further is going to what, gain you MORE time with your brother and nephew? Not likely...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)