Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the things some people share

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM
  • 20 Replies

im am in tears someone just shared a child poronography video on my fb...i can not believe things like this are going around so blatenly. the little girl looks maybe 2 or 3 and a grown man couldnt watch all but the 5 sec (if that) is horrible i of course will not share it but what can i do to report to this besides just placing a complaint to fb to remove it..all the comments are written in spanish( or some other lanuage) so i doubt its from the usa

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yo.momma.
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:51 PM

BUMP!

harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:52 PM

O.o

heavenV
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Saw that, and I wish I didnt. :( poor kid. I hope that guy git his penis cut off and just root in jail.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yo.momma.
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:54 PM

its sad to say but i really hope it was the same one and not more then one of these videos being shared around

Quoting heavenV:

Saw that, and I wish I didnt. :( poor kid. I hope that guy git his penis cut off and just root in jail.

bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:54 PM
That's terrible!
macysmom
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:54 PM
How does this last even an hour on fb? No one reports it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yo.momma.
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM

i have no idea it had like over 1000 replies..i just think what if mom has a fb and it winds up on her timeline idk what i would do

Quoting macysmom:

How does this last even an hour on fb? No one reports it?

heavenV
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I think its the same one. some one in here actually linked the video, and unfortunately I clicked it out of curiousity. :( its messed up. From what I read, they arrested the guy. And hes supposed to be the stepdad, or moms bf. Idk thingking about it maks me so angry, hope he gets rape over and over again in jail.
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM
That's sick. A friend of mine shared a pic of these two kids that were making out like half naked and they couldn't have been a day over 12. I cussed him out, reported the pic, and deleted his ass. I don't tolerate that shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yo.momma.
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM

i always read about the things other people get on their timeline and i thought they were over reacting b.c. i never got anything like that this is the first time and im so shocked

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

That's sick. A friend of mine shared a pic of these two kids that were making out like half naked and they couldn't have been a day over 12. I cussed him out, reported the pic, and deleted his ass. I don't tolerate that shit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN