See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
You Know You Were a Kid of the 90s If...
Caution, reading this list may make you think, "Dude, I'm way too young to remember this stuff...NOT!"
1. You loved slap bracelets and were devastated when they were banned.
2. You remember when Will Smith was the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and you knew every single word to the opening rap.
3. You lived for Grunge. The music, the flannels, the attitude.
4. You were there when Tanya Harding and Jeff Gilooly knee-capped poor Nancy Kerrigan.
5. You thought it was utterly hilarious to end your sentences with "NOT!" (And it was...not!)
6. You smelled like Teen Spirit.
7. You used to tell your mom to "talk to the hand." Just before you got grounded.
8. If you're a girl, you wished you looked like Cindy Crawford. If you're a guy, you wished your girlfriend looked like Cindy Crawford.
9. You actually jammed to Ice, Ice Baby.
10. You wanted to wear "Hammer Pants" but your mom wouldn't let you.
11. You watched the OJ white Bronco chase on TV.
12. You had the "Rachel" haircut. Or whatever version of the "Rachel" your thin frizzy hair could manage.
13. You collected all the Beanie Babies.
14. You know all the moves to the Macarena.
15. You dressed up as a Power Ranger or Mutant Ninja Turtle for Halloween.
16. You still think of Mark Wahlberg as Marky Mark.
17. You know the zip code to Beverly Hills.
18. You wanted to be on Real World.
19. You remember Joey on Blossom's catch phrase, "Whoa!"
20. You and your friends used to debate which Spice Girl you all were.
21. You never missed an episode of Saved By The Bell.
22. Michael Jordan was your idol.
23. You wanted a Tickle Me Elmo doll, but your mom wasn't willing to fight off the mobs or fork over a grand to snag you one.
24. You wanted to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
25. You still get depressed whenever you think about Kurt Cobain killing himself. What a waste...
26. You loved NKOTB and wanted to marry Joey when you grew up.
27. You wanted to be a Fly Girl.
28. You lived for the TGIF lineup: Boy Meets World, Step by Step and Full House.
29. You loved the movie Clueless and had no idea it was based on Jane Austin.
30. You dreamed of rocking out on camera at MTV's Spring Break. So much more fun than that dorky camping trip your parents always forced you to go on.
31. You sported Doc Martens and Starter jackets and thought you were badass.
32. You were shocked when Tupac and Biggie died and just wanted that whole East Side, West Side thing to end in peace.
33. All you wanted for Christmas was a My Little Pony
. 34. You got a little sex ed from our esteemed president and Monica's stained blue dress.