Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did I do what was right or mind my own bees wax?!?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:48 AM
  • 0 Replies
My friend just text ranting on about her new boyfriends childs mother. I know the child's woman and find her pretty friendly and very knowledgeable. Well my friend went on ranting saying how her boyfriends bm wont let her son into my friends car without the proper carseat.

This kid is four years old, weighs maybe 35 pounds.

The Bio mom offered to pay for the proper booster seat. Here is where my friend hates..she thinks the booster seat will take up more room in the back so its less room for her children, her kids are ten and twelve.

I explained i wouldnt let my kid in anyones car that didnt have the proper car seat for him. Then she gets all pissy saying i am just siding with bio-mom cause i known her longer. Which isnt true i am just thinking of the childs safety!!

So i called bio mom, and since they have a custody hearing friday afternoon..this is one serious issue that needs to be taken care of. I wouldnt normally tell bio mom what me and the new girl yalk about, but this one thing i couldnt hide..i would feel super guilty if some thing happen and didnt step up and say some thing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)