Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am scared! Need some of advice

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:10 AM
  • 41 Replies

me and boyfriend of nearly 5 years had fight, he just push me hard and hold my neck and nearly hit me, make me look at him so I slap him face make him stop Hurt me, so he say sorry but he think it funny to push I say no it not, so  went bed he say sorry again, but he say tht he better off without me a he alway get argy with me, and sometime hurt me, if not together he can't, we are still together, he will get help 2moz see doc cos he had plm with his temp, he told me that he wont do it again but he still doing it pushing me hard lots, so should I stay with him b4 too late hurt me or wait till doc give him something like get help see if it work while we together, we love each other yes he luckly I didn't call police cos I know that me and him will finish for good, every time I do something or say something he just angry, he won't let his own son sleep on front, as he sleep on back all the time as he one year one, cos we lost our kid 8 week old, I am trying get him let our son what he like to sleep front or not, he start angry, everything angry, take it out on me, hurt me, nasty to me, call me name, swear etc, he just dont care 

If he do it again, I don't know what going to do, as he will take me court if I won't have kids near him while he having bad temp and take out on kids and never know hurt on kids as my daughter didn't like him while he shout at her angry face act so I will be worry thought, I will be win or he will be win I don't know anything about it 

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:11 AM
ERMAHGERD.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:12 AM
If this is real than you are better off without him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:12 AM

OMG!!@ GET OUTTA THERE BEFORE HE KILLS YOU!!!!!!!!

CALL 1800-799 SAFE

I DID, THEY HELPED ME CHANGE MY LIFE, YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Quote:

cos we lost our kid 8 week old,

huh???   what do you mean? lost custody?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Can you please edit this so that it's typed in English? It's too hard to read in your broken language.
EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:16 AM

umm what? 

AmberRose1122
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Please get some help. You can do an online search for battered women shelters and they can provide you with safety.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Couldnt understand half of what you were saying. Go back to school!
tinkerbelle18
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:17 AM

That is an abusive relationship. GET OUT NOW!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:18 AM
ugh learn how to write, learn how to speak and learn how to use a damn period.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN