Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Son's Lunch Box..

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:22 AM
  • 25 Replies

PB Sandwich, Banana, and a granola Bar, And If I could find a darn cup thing that did not leak they would have Juice in a cup.

Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcoll
by Brandi on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Bet he's happy :)

Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Quoting bcoll:

Bet he's happy :)

It is an adjustment, He is my picky eater, they usually have one sweet snack ( cookies or brownies) And one fruit snack,but I haven't baked lately. LOL!

jillbailey26
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Today mine are getting mac & cheese (Vegetarian), fish sandwich, garden salad, fruit salad and assorted dried fruit.  From school.  One will probably pick the PB&J option though, lol.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Morgiesmom83
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:11 AM
I pack the same thing everyday, pizza lunchable, capri sun juice, go gurt, and pineapples in 100% juice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Quoting jillbailey26:

Today mine are getting mac & cheese (Vegetarian), fish sandwich, garden salad, fruit salad and assorted dried fruit.  From school.  One will probably pick the PB&J option though, lol.

2 of mine bought yesterday, it was Papa Johns Pizza LOL! Every Thursday is Papa Johns Pizza day in the elementry school.

Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Quoting Morgiesmom83:

I pack the same thing everyday, pizza lunchable, capri sun juice, go gurt, and pineapples in 100% juice

The kids pretty much pack the same things, Dylan my 11yo loves lunch meats, He makes himself a Ham and turkey and salami sandwich. We don't do Lunch ables to much processed crap.

EvilAsh
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:17 AM

deli meat isn't that great either though, right?

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Morgiesmom83:

The kids pretty much pack the same things, Dylan my 11yo loves lunch meats, He makes himself a Ham and turkey and salami sandwich. We don't do Lunch ables to much processed crap.

CafeMom Tickers
Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Quoting EvilAsh:

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Morgiesmom83:

Depends on what kind of lunchmeat you get.

banana-bear
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Veggie or cheese? Looks a little sweet, as a whole, but it's better than most crap other parents pack.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
banana-bear
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Applegate makes delicious nitrate free organic lunch meat. Check it out :o)

Quoting EvilAsh:

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Morgiesmom83:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)