Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

opinions or advice lol please :)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
well my son is 22m and hes jus about to get his first haircut an im not sure how to get it cut. i really dont wanna cut his long hair but im tire of getting asked if hes a boy or girl eveb though the way he dresses is all boy! grr. THank ladies for any ideas :)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kmugs
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:55 AM

22 months?  I would go fairly short if you are going to bother - then you will not have to cut it for a while!  

s.osborne
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:57 AM
My son is 4 and we've always just buzzed it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:57 AM
thanks i just cant imagine getting a buz cut whn hes so young. lol i think im having trouble getting rid of the baby curls in the back ahhh

Quoting kmugs:

22 months?  I would go fairly short if you are going to bother - then you will not have to cut it for a while!  

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Reg boys haircut. It will be good for the summer.

momof3jam
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Give him a short fade for his first haircut. Then you can keep a bundle of his long hair in his baby book.

DS had the most BEAUTIFUL straight black hair, I let it grow until he looked like a girl too. I wanted to keep a long bunch so I'd remember just how long and beautiful his hair was.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM

If you want to keep it long, you can juust do something with the front so it is not in his eyes.  

krissy920
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:02 AM

i have always given my son a 1  that fades up to the top then scissor cut up top with  jagged bangs for us to  spike up

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:08 AM
good idea:)

Quoting momof3jam:

Give him a short fade for his first haircut. Then you can keep a bundle of his long hair in his baby book.

DS had the most BEAUTIFUL straight black hair, I let it grow until he looked like a girl too. I wanted to keep a long bunch so I'd remember just how long and beautiful his hair was.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)