Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hydroxycut

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
Anyone ever taken it? I watch what I eat and I walk three miles a day. I have lost 20 lbs and then I hit a plateau. I want to give myself a boost. I want to lost another 20 lbs. soon I will start swimming again. But due to a serious back injury I can't do a whole lot more. I count calories and log my food. I cut out soda and sweet tea. I rarely eat sweets. Lots of fish and chicken. Lots of leafy greens.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krissy920
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:14 AM

My husband took this about 5 years ago, and his eyebrows  fell out... he followed the plan. He immediately stopped taking it and his eyebrows grew back. I would probably  try juicing or the raw food diet ( without anything you need to take drug wise).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Thought about juicing. Not sure I can hack the raw food diet

Quoting krissy920:

My husband took this about 5 years ago, and his eyebrows  fell out... he followed the plan. He immediately stopped taking it and his eyebrows grew back. I would probably  try juicing or the raw food diet ( without anything you need to take drug wise).

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I use it. I dont know if it helps or not but it gives me a much needed energy boost when Im exercising :)

Not for everyone

imakehimscream
by He screams on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:22 AM
I tried it once and it made me bleed. As soon as i stopped taking it i stopped bleeding. I love slim quick it works great
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:23 AM

What is juicing and the raw food diet? I need to lose weight too. LOL!

Quoting krissy920:

nicki1018
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:24 AM
They made me very sick, I was throwing up and shaking. I wouldn't take them again.
edelweiss23
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:24 AM
I tried it.
I had a heart attack from it at 21
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Tired it and it didn't work.
sarahbsquare
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:26 AM

you should try it than and see what it does for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:29 AM
I had heart palpatations everytime I took it. On day #7, ER docs found a blood clot in my leg. I have/had NO other health issues at all & the ER doc told me he was convinced the clot was caused from the hydroxycut. :/ (no proof of that, but I agree w/ him).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN